Well hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello there

Hi, I'm new to this forum and look forward to reading and learning more. I currently compete in powerlifting but am interested in the bodybuilding world. I'm too muscular for figure but don't want to get too masculine in the process of preparing for a bodybuilding show. My cycle is a combo winny/var, but I am considering other combinations to aid in strength development and overall body composition.

Hey welcome! Maybe throw some Test Prop in your cycle

Comment

Whats up you came to the right place these guys know there stuff
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Hello friends.I am a new member here and just started weight lifting a few months ago that is why i do need suggestions from trained persons here.
        THANKS in advance friends.

Comment

Welcome to JM.Always great to have another female perspective on the board.

Hope to see you around often Honey.
          F.I.S.T.
          Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 06-16-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

welcome to JM!

Comment

Originally posted by Honey View Post
              Hi, I'm new to this forum and look forward to reading and learning more. I currently compete in powerlifting but am interested in the bodybuilding world. I'm too muscular for figure but don't want to get too masculine in the process of preparing for a bodybuilding show. My cycle is a combo winny/var, but I am considering other combinations to aid in strength development and overall body composition.
              Welcome. (Honey r u a female?) .... AAS advice completely diff for women.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yes, I am a female. I compete in the lightweight division and am in my final preparations for a powerlifting meet in a few weeks. I've read that test combined with winny/var does wonders if done correctly, so any input anyone can give would be appreciated. I've also read a lot on GH and am interested in learning more about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Honey View Post
                  Yes, I am a female. I compete in the lightweight division and am in my final preparations for a powerlifting meet in a few weeks. I've read that test combined with winny/var does wonders if done correctly, so any input anyone can give would be appreciated. I've also read a lot on GH and am interested in learning more about that too.
                  O sry didnt even know lol! I didnt look at the name and realize you were female sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                    O sry didnt even know lol! I didnt look at the name and realize you were female sorry!
                    Don't be sorry shes a female,im sure not! LOL

Comment

Welcome to JM Honey, keep us up to date with any of your progress.
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Here you go Honey......

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8381#post28381

Comment

Thanks F.I.S.T. That was definitely a good read. I probably sit at 17% bodyfat and am pretty muscular, though I still remain feminine. It is important to me to have that balance. I have been lifting weights for a number of years now and keep my diet relatively in check most of the year. As with most people, one has to cheat a bit here and there, especially during the holidays.

My obsession with staying relatively lean and muscular has, of course, affected my strength gains. I compete in the lightweight divisions (114# and 123#) and know I would have significant strength gains if I went up in weight class. I'm also at a level in which my strength gains are much smaller than in my early training days.

I had used an oral Winny last year for eight weeks leading up to a meet; though, I actually gained 3-4 pounds of water, so I suspect it was either incorrectly dosed or wasn't what it said it was. I have been using an oral Winny/var combo (0.5 cc/day) for the past few weeks and definitely am more ripped than norm. My bf wants me to consider adding test to the cycle to maximize the benefits but at a very low dose. I haven't used any fat cutting drugs since I haven't committed to a bodybuilding show but may do so in time.

I agree with the article in that a woman needs to lose bodyfat before building muscle. I also believe that a certain amount of muscle and strength should be realized before taking gear. So, I now sit in this place where I have a decent physique, one in which I could prepare for a show and I have weightlifted competitively at a level that puts me in the top 5 in my weight classes.

This has now brought me here, to learn and absorb what I can, make intelligent decisions and share back my results. So far, you all have made me feel at home and relaxed. Thank you...

My training schedule generally goes like this:

Cardio: Daily - 45 minutes
                          Lower Body:
                          ..ME movement (deadlift, squat) - 1x/week (vary exercise to incorporate various westside techniques)
                          ..DE squat 1x/week
                          ..assistance focusing on quads and calves 1x/week
                          Upper Body:
                          ..ME bench movement (exercise will vary) along with various shoulder/arm assistance movements
                          ..back assistance - 1x/week
                          ..chest/bis/tris assistance

Comment

Welcome Honey! Its nice to have a different perspective on the board. Looking for to learning and sharing info with ya.

Comment

hi honey how things been going whats up lately?

Comment

Working...
                              X