Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norfolk Police officer charged with making and selling steroids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nephilim, you know why agree with your statement. Be safe.
    Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
    They won't do shit to him? Seriously? They already did SHIT to him dude. He's halfway through is career, that's gone. He will never be able to get another job in that profession. His retirement is gone. He's gonna have a felony record over a substance shouldn't even be illegal. I like to hear the word hypocritical thrown out in these incidents also. Hypocritical why? Cuz they are cops? You know for certain each and everyone of these cops would throw the book at you if they caught you with aas? Unless they are juiced to the max and they are the head of aas investigation and prosecution, don't call them hypocrits since you don't really know. How many of you would lose your job if caught with aas? unless you walk a mile in their shoes, you have no fuckin idea how hard it is to be effective physically in arresting, fighting, subduing, even climbing 35 flights of steps when it's not safe to use the elevator. It's as if yer damned if you do and damned if you don't. It seems people want them to be fat donut eaters so they can make fun of them and bitch cuz they are ineffective but when they are super built and lean, they scream foul because its a horrible thought they could be on aas.

Comment

I know you do safe.......we are brothers to the end.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

D A'S office is full of pen pushers. If i ever need back up. i would take a street cop, rather then anyone from D A'S office that is not in street crimes. Those girls behind theb desk screw good cops. They could not fight there way out paper bag. You know i'm right NEPHILIM.

Comment

i like to say for me only cuz i dont know who is a cop an who is not but i am soon going to my training to be a cop and i am thinking of using juice but to be lean an not bulky or big an if i do use it ..its not to be fit for the force but to pass an be able to be at least one of the 10% of cops tht r good yeah i might have used it but it was to pass my training nothing more after i pass an become a cop their no need for juice some cops work a 10 to 15 hour shift to keep in shape all u need is one hour in the gym with no juice and thats how i am goin to be work my 10 hour shifts and hit the gym for one or 2 hours an sleep as long as i get 7 to 9 hours of sleep im all good
          Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

WOW JAY. One thread you want to do crazy cycles. Now you want to become a cop and cheat doing. Listen bro juice wont help you become a officer, lots of running and studying 2c law and criminal justice. code will and who you know. by doing a cycle your started off wrong already. The other bad thing is your talking about it open. If you even make it, to taking a oath, you've already lied. I wouldn't trust u dude. I t appears your lost and can go one three ways. I WON'T MENTION THE 3RD WAY. How old are you, get it together dude.

Originally posted by lean_Jay View Post
            i like to say for me only cuz i dont know who is a cop an who is not but i am soon going to my training tbe a cop and i am thinking of using juice but to be lean an not bulky or big an if i do use it ..its not to be fit for the force but to pass an be able to be at least one of the 10% of cops tht r good yeah i might have used it but it was to pass my training nothing more after i pass an become a cop their no need for juice some cops work a 10 to 15 hour shift to keep in shape all u need is one hour in the gym with no juice and thats how i am goin to be work my 10 hour shifts and hit the gym for one or 2 hours an sleep as long as i get 7 to 9 hours of sleep im all good

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              WOW JAY. One thread you want to do crazy cycles. Now you want to become a cop and cheat doing. Listen bro juice wont help you become a officer, lots of running and studying 2c law and criminal justice. code will and who you know. by doing a cycle your started off wrong already. The other bad thing is your talking about it open. If you even make it, to taking a oath, you've already lied. I wouldn't trust u dude. I t appears your lost and can go one three ways. I WON'T MENTION THE 3RD WAY. How old are you, get it together dude.
              I second that emotion......."J" Its a Thin Blue Line and it runs straight.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

u might not trust me but when ur as is being beaten by REAL BAD COPS who dont give a shit about u ..u be happy to know me when i tell them to stop like i tell everyone noone is perfect an im only doing it once its not like im smokin weed an selling it too im just using a bit of juice for one cycle count them one an maybe not even a whole cycle an ples im not showin my face noone know how i look like an jay is not even my real name lol so anyways i might not be a perfect cop cuz i used juice one time but i sure will be damn be a good one an go by the book

Comment

just trying to educate u "J" - tough Love.

not just "J" but everyone remember this; u can B found in less than 5 minutes - can trace ur IP address (+Mac address) thru ur ISP + have all ur account info -Name, address, etc. (ISP = Internet Service Provider "Comcast, Cox, Verizon, etc)- they log; date's + times u used which IP add + where).
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

true but im always rebooting my pc once a week cant change my server like tht i wish but if i could i would XD

Comment

Dude been there done that. Stop it your killing me. Just be who u r. Don't try to be someone your not. Just the way your speaking tells me a lot. IP and any other way you can be gotten. Your harmless and not worth the two hours of paper work and processing. Your stil ok with me. Enjoy the board.
                      Originally posted by lean_Jay View Post
                      u might not trust me but when ur as is being beaten by REAL BAD COPS who dont give a shit about u ..u be happy to know me when i tell them to stop like i tell everyone noone is perfect an im only doing it once its not like im smokin weed an selling it too im just using a bit of juice for one cycle count them one an maybe not even a whole cycle an ples im not showin my face noone know how i look like an jay is not even my real name lol so anyways i might not be a perfect cop cuz i used juice one time but i sure will be damn be a good one an go by the book

Comment

Thanks... Pray all is well.
                        Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                        I know you do safe.......we are brothers to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                          just trying to educate u "J" - tough Love.

not just "J" but everyone remember this; u can B found in less than 5 minutes - can trace ur IP address (+Mac address) thru ur ISP + have all ur account info -Name, address, etc. (ISP = Internet Service Provider "Comcast, Cox, Verizon, etc)- they log; date's + times u used which IP add + where).
                          That is some spooky shit brotha!! WOW..I ain't done nothing.......................

Comment

Wow.......on one hand I am at a loss for words and then on the other I want to just cut loose. You want to use aas to give you a boost through the academy but then once you get through yer going to stop. Well, there's your first lie of your career. You won't stop because you will haven used to gain an advantage. You psychologically won't be able to handle not having that advantage. You will ultimately go back. Your first 5 years of that career will determine who you are going to be the rest of your career. You need to build credibility and respect is not given out freely or easily. For the record, I don't agree with you on this. I'm not going to degrade you or belittle you. Only you can decide what is right. Work hard, wait till you got 20 years in then reassess and see where you are. If you believe in your heart you are doing the rig thing, then do it.
                            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Its a vicious circle, cops take roids because they want to be as buff as the criminals they have to face, the same with the guys in prisons that face huge inmates.
                              Fact is of course that using AAS is usual today (compared to some years ago) and to look muscular is quite normal, not to long ago, people thought you where a freak or a homosexual. They also thought the muscles wheren't "real muscles" just pumped up, that why Arnold was stone lifting in Munich in the seventies..
                              A nice long article about cops and firfighters on juice..
                              http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._firefigh.html

..and lets face it we feel more confident being bigger and stronger then we would be not juicing .. cops are also "normal people" thus they feel the same. If LE would allow its personal to use under doctors prescription, a lot of cops would do so, that way they could control quality, use/abuse ..
                              ...did you guys know that Kennedy used roids just like Adolf Hitler?

Comment

i have no beef with noone an i know using juice is wrong but im not doing it to be bigger or stronger just fit and only one cycle like i said before yeah i bet u heard tht alot will LADIES n BIG MEN when it comes down to its up to the person will if he or she wants to be known as a person who let juice start their career or be a person who started their career as a man with real balls a 4 week to 6 week use wont determine if u are a user or a abuser cuz if u been training without juice for a long time then u know u can make it on ur own...u can hate me for using it for 4 weeks but the shield dont make the person its the person own self respect that him or she ..so i like to thank everyone who helpped me think about it an next time we talk it be after 5 months of bct for cops

Comment

Working...
                                X