New guy tring to get big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy tring to get big

All I do is work seven days a week and And tring to get big in the gym I'm 6-4 250 trying to hit 300+, looking for other ways of getting there, doing a 50mg Ed anodrol with 400 ew tren ace hope that helps

Welcome brother, that's two tough compounds there, where's the test in that cycle ? Anyway, good luck maybe read a few threads for some info.

Comment

Welcome to the board! Test and lots and lots of food and finally more food should get you to 300

Comment

yeah at 250 diet and Test is the way to go but if you are dead set on throwing an oral in there like A drol make sure to get some adex and possibly HCG. I wouldnt run Tren and A Drol alone ever especially first cycle which idk if this is your first. No test with the tren will shut you down and if you run it too long with no test and ancillaries you may never fully recover even with a proper PCT

Comment

Welcome to JM brother.

Comment

Thanks for the info I just stated the tren I'll get the sus 250 as my test run that for 14 weeks

Comment

F.I.S.T. posted a pretty intresting workout routine you may want to add to that test. It is a mass routine.
              Jelly bean
              Last edited by Jelly bean; 06-14-2011, 02:06 AM.
              Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
              X