IGF-1 DES or IGF-1 LR3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 DES or IGF-1 LR3

which out of IGF-1 LR3 or the new one IGF DES is better?

IGF DES and I blieve 10x stronger, and has a short half life, which helps from preventing growth in places you do not want.

However, I believe your body can convert IGF-1 Lr3 into DES. So, skip a step, and add des, but stick to 10mcg shots.

Comment

Either of them work fine. DES is pretty strong but don't expect either to cause hyperplasia. You most likely will get a pump, some shuttling of nutrients, maybe some glucose disposal(maybe). I find both to be helpful during pct. My friend likes it during contest prep.

Comment

naps igf-des is the better option of the 2 imo

Comment

how often does one dose them and more important who considers themselves a subject expert or close to it when it comes to peptides
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Does the Deer antler spray they just band from mlb work? it says it contains igf-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly bean View Post
              how often does one dose them and more important who considers themselves a subject expert or close to it when it comes to peptides
              not an expert but currently on des now.i take 100mcg bilaterally,50 each muscle.only used it in quads,bis/tri,delts and pecs so far.never tried igf-1 yet but the des...awesome pumps if timed right.about a good hour before a w/o.thinking of adding mgf as a post w/o along with the ifg.they seem to work in tandem with eachother.for really good peptide info checkout datbtrue.com.you won't find better peptide/aas info anywhere else.everything is broken down to the scientific level and has to be read 2-3x to get the gist of it but it's the most informational sites i've found to date...

Comment

Hi all new here but I'm getting ready to run LR3 bi-lateral in arms, but have been on a peptide body recomp. for 6 months now and have real good results, got all my info from Dat as stated above the best and most complete you'll find out there just be prepared to read multiple times to understand. Also Russianstar's blogs are good also.
                des. has a very short half life while 1 hr.but lrs has a window of 4-6 hours. but with that you need to consume the proper carbs. to benefit. unreal pumps.

Comment

Working...
                X