Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hey everyone. Little bit about myself:

I am in the military, just started getting serious about the gym about 4 months ago. I have been a really skinny guy my entire life and finally decided to do something about it. 4 months ago I weighed in at a whopping 137lbs. I currently weigh 164 and still have a lot of work to do. I just completed my first cycle that was:
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

I joined this site because I really have no idea what I am doing and in the Military people are too scared to talk about it. I don't know when I should do another cycle but I am already looking forward to it. Can't wait to talk with everyone and share your knowledge.
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Let me be the first to welcome you to JM bro!

Comment

Welcome.. i take it you have your pct lined up right

Comment

Welcome to JM.

Stick around and read up.

Be safe.

Comment

Actually I am just taking the Anastrozole for another 3 weeks. What type of PCT for that stack should I be one? Plus how long should I wait until I start another stack. I was thinking about not stacking and just doing 40mg of GP Methan 10 (dianabol) for about 4 weeks.
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
            Actually I am just taking the Anastrozole for another 3 weeks. What type of PCT for that stack should I be one? Plus how long should I wait until I start another stack. I was thinking about not stacking and just doing 40mg of GP Methan 10 (dianabol) for about 4 weeks.
            Standard Nolva/Clomid oct will be fine.Great threads here on pct toi learn from.Time off = time on brother.Longer even better.

As for a dbol only cycle,I have never been a fan of oral only cycles and would advise against it.Taking dbol for 4 wks inly in my opinion is a waste of time and money.Sure,you'll blow up with a lot of water wt,but will lose is shortly after stopping its use so why even bother?

Comment

Welcome to JM bro have fun and take a look around, there's much to learn from here!!!
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Welcome to JM, read up and you will learn alot!

Comment

Welcome to JM! And always D-Bol with some form of Test d-bol weeks 1-4 or 1-6 and Test 1-10 or 1-12 or something like that just my opinion tho! Read up tho lots of great material on here to learn from!

Comment

Hi, i m Irony.i m also newbie here
                    i like to play a basketball and playing Dj's,
                    I m very Honest person.
                    Q: What do you call a hundred blondes stacked up on each other?
                    A: An air mattress.

Comment

welcome...i'm sure by now you'll see the GP anastrozole is pretty strong.if you're not having issues with sides i'd even lower it to .5mg 3x/wk.it's enough to keep estro in check,especially at 500mg/wk(perfect starters range btw) and won't mess with your joints as far as them feeling dried up and tight.GP has some great ancillaries.i would've added a bit of proviron in that too.another awesome oral ancillary by GP.you'll feel the test working much harder and your muscles alot fuller with it.50mg/ed should hit the spot...roc

Comment

Working...
                      X