Arimadex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimadex

I have been having sore nipples so I got my Dr. to give me some arimadex (I believe that's how it's spelled). I took .5mg last night with my AA's an d this morning I woke up and I have two places on my back that are welped up and itch. I also layed in the tanning bed last night b efore I left the gym. I guess I'm asking is has anyone ever had a reaction like this from Arimadex or the tanning bed?
    Knowledge Is Power

sounds like it has something to do with the tanning bed, as that does not sound like any of the side effects of adex. is it possibly a burn? sounds like you need aloe, moisturizer, ect
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else get a little freaked out by tanning beds??.........I always perfer the sun it just makes me a little jumpy to think some dirty bastard i don't know was just lying here sweating out all the herion he just booted last night....thats just me

Comment

I agree about the tanning bed brother.It could be that they just didn't thoroughly clean it after the last user,or who knows how many users. In the way of tanning ,I have always preferred actual tanning salons as opposed to tanning beds in a gym.The salons have no other distractions from their daily duties where as a gym obviously has many other priorities and the tanning beds are only a small part of their business so they sometimes get left on the back burner.

Let us know how things work out.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          Is it just me or does anyone else get a little freaked out by tanning beds??.........I always perfer the sun it just makes me a little jumpy to think some dirty bastard i don't know was just lying here sweating out all the herion he just booted last night....thats just me
          Im also a fan of the sun man.Nothing more natural and with better views of the hotties out there catching the same rays I am.LOL

Comment

Thanks everyone. I freak out over little things. I believe the tanning bed was the culprit also. I do lay in the sun also but the tanning bed helps. thanks again.
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Working...
            X