No announcement yet.

sam1976's log : Pt.2 contest prep wk8-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interested to see that protocol bro, sucks to hear about the emo thing, i think we all go through it at some point though.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

progress is looking good!

Comment

nice progress mate, halo is great stuff and at this time its also extremely scarce; it causes a hard, vascular appearance on stage now as a strong androgenic means to balance with an anabolic mild basic like Boldenone or Primobolan, also if u can have some Oxandrolone 3 x 10-20 mg/day that's can be useful to your cycle.

Comment

we shot these pics yesterday, a couple days less than 6 wks out.they aren't in great light but you can see that i'm starting to tighten up quickly. i'm feeling pretty strong still at this point.the MENT is doing its thing, no question. it isn't as dramatic as tren, but it's giving me a good amount of stable usable aggression in the gym. tomorrow i'll be starting the GP winny...look out!
          Attached Files
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Great log and very detailed. I am along for this prep. Glad to see your using Naps. Guys are top notch in my book and highly recommend them to anyone.

Comment

coming along nicely sam, the lower back is looking better now too. keep at it bro.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

thanks conrad. thanks grx.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i saw rick yesterday. we worked on posing and implemented some new changes.

cardio is bumped to 45 mintues.
                  carb schedule is 150, 75, 25, repeat.
                  posing every day now

things are starting to get a little uncomfortable now. up until recently, i've been able to maintain a good mood(most of the time). i've skirted around having to deal with much discomfort. thing is, that isn't going to get me where i need to be. hunger makes it hard to sleep and stay asleep. i wake up early and do my cardio so that i can get my first meal in.

DRUG UPDATE :

i started the gp winny yesterday. 40mg for the first wk, then bump to 50 and finally, 70mg for the last 10 days. we're bumping adex to .5mg ED. i'm starting to question if MENT was the right route for me. it is very good and it is certainly helping me in this prep, and though i love the lack of negative sides, it's still no tren. if i were not competing and wanted to get lean and look great, i think it would be about the best choice out there. but i feel in competition, it is worth sacrificing comfort if it will allow you to push further.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    i saw rick yesterday. we worked on posing and implemented some new changes.

cardio is bumped to 45 mintues.
                    carb schedule is 150, 75, 25, repeat.
                    posing every day now

things are starting to get a little uncomfortable now. up until recently, i've been able to maintain a good mood(most of the time). i've skirted around having to deal with much discomfort. thing is, that isn't going to get me where i need to be. hunger makes it hard to sleep and stay asleep. i wake up early and do my cardio so that i can get my first meal in.

DRUG UPDATE :

i started the gp winny yesterday. 40mg for the first wk, then bump to 50 and finally, 70mg for the last 10 days. we're bumping adex to .5mg ED. i'm starting to question if MENT was the right route for me. it is very good and it is certainly helping me in this prep, and though i love the lack of negative sides, it's still no tren. if i were not competing and wanted to get lean and look great, i think it would be about the best choice out there. but i feel in competition, it is worth sacrificing comfort if it will allow you to push further.
                    I like seeing the way you guys have set up the protocol for the GP Winny. I take it your using the 10mg winny? Naps has a geat price on the winny, 10mg or 50mg. I personally like using the 10mg as I have used a protocol similar to the one your using right now. You definitely get more bang for you buck with GP products. It is a very effective product and I know you will be pleased! Let's see some pitcures in a couple weeks proving the results.

Keep up the hard work. You who great dedication.
                    Conrad
                    Last edited by Conrad; 07-08-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

yea i really like this protocol too. it's like you dont have to blow your wad all at once. as your body gets used to the androgen level, you can up the dose. i plan to do the same thing with the halo for the last 2 wks. i'll start with 10mg for a few days, then 20 for a few days, then stay at 30 until the last wk, where i'll divide the rest and end up with about 40mg ED. in part, with the halo, it's going to be to see how much i can tolerate. last year, i used only 20mg and found myself feeling bitch and uncomfortable shortly after i'd take it. but man was it awesome!

Comment

we're moving to 1mg ED of adex and switching to prop, 100mg ED. rick didnt realize i was still on cyp and said if i was going to swap it for prop, it would have been best to do it at 6 wks out. oh well, he's been pretty busy trying to make his weight class for the USA's at the end of this month. for some reason, i was thinking to switch at 4 wks out.

things are coming along. i can see myself tightening up now. the diet isn't quite as easy as it was before. on my low carb days, i feel and look flat. i am starting to have to deal with cravings on a more regular basis. i need to order some protein and some tan products. i think i'm going to pick up some SAN tight extreme. i had a couple samples and it was great at killings my appetite.
                        Attached Files

Comment

more updates...at this point, changes pretty much = more suffering! lol, not that i'm complaining. i am loving every minute of it...well, almost every minute of it...well...the idea of it.....really, i don't even know anymore, but i can't imagine not being where i am, if that makes sense??

anyway, yea, updates. well, today was the one day i got off of work this week. this morning i went in to do my AM fasted cardio on my trusty step mill and then met a friend, who is a NPC judge and promoter. she spent a bunch of time with me after cardio, going over my posing.after that i got to shop at trader joes, where i picked up some amazing tuna steaks, ate and napped. this evening, i went back to train and meet rick to get some advice on learning to properly show my 'christmas tree'. it's something i hadn't fully understood before, but now feel ready to tackle. man, is it hard to do while still flexing your glutes and hams! we talked a little more and he added some new changes to the plan. i have a hard time staying covered up with layers while i train with weights. we have no air conditioning and my strength gets zapped fast. still, rick wants me to stay covered up to get rid of more water, so starting tomorrow, i'm going to try it again. i do stay covered during cardio, but he says it's not enough. we're also changing my training. from here, we're going to a schedule of 2 bodyparts a day, everything hit 2 times a wk. super sets, drop sets, ect. 45 minutes in and out. 12-16 sets per group, still going as heavy as i can. next week, we're probably going to zero carbs. i am already getting depleted on 40 carbs a day. i can see it and feel it. i'm shrinking and it's fucking with my head a little. still, i'm getting leaner and leaner. i know a carb up will bring the fullness back out.plus, at this point, i'm pretty sure glutes should be in for the show . tomorrow, i'll be starting halo, just 10mg preworkout. then we'll eventally build the dose to 30-40mg. by the time i get to 3 tabs a day, my girl will have finished her show and be eating carbs again. let me just say, that is lucky for both of us! thanks for following along. we shot some new, totally flat pics today and i'll get them uploaded soon.

Comment

man, i finally got a day off of work! in the last 14 days, i had one day off. plus, i'm doing this show prep and dealing with my girl preparing for hers. FUCKKKKKK!!! lol, ok, i got that out of my system.

so anyway, i'm on zero carbs now and suffering pretty good. the only foods i'm eating are white fish, chicken breast, asparagus and broccoli. work is hard and my days are long. they've had me on afternoons, working noon to 9. sooo, i'm getting up at 5am to do my first round of cardio. come home, eat, cook my meals for the day. rest 30mintues. then eat again. go to gym, train, cardio round 2, pose for 20 minutes. rush home to get ready for work. then work, doing a physical job until 9pm, tan after that, go home, take my injection. sleep. repeat. i know i couldn't keep this up forever.

training is different now.starting a few days ago, rick has me doing 2 body parts per workout, superset with one another. no rest days. so i'm training chest/back, legs/bi's, delts/tris, repeat. staying covered up and sweating as much as i can. doing drop sets, moving fast, yet pushing the most weight i can still handle.

i dont feel up to posting pics this week. i'm flat and feel low. i am getting tighter though. my glutes are coming in and i'm getting harder every day. i can't wait to see what i look like after i drop water.

Comment

well, i'm feeling excited. the smell of protan is in the air at the sam1976 home. my girl is carbing up and we're putting her first coat of paint on. i have the next 3 days off which is great. saturday, the day of her show, is going to be tough. i'm going to need to get to the gym for my final leg training session between her prejudging and the finals. in crappy news, i'm starting to feel dried out in my left elbow. lets hope the winny doesn't get me too brittle within the next week.

Comment

it's about that time, fellas. tomorrow is the big day. i've been carbing back up since yesterday. cut water today at noon. now at 6:30, i'm seeing a difference. i've got several coats of color on and i'm just kicking back, staying chill, passing the time and posing on and off between feedings. we started with brown rice this morning and for my next meal, we're moving into white rice. i'm excited. give me a few and i'll shoot some pics to show you how things are coming together.

Comment

Working...
                                X