On my way to 300 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neph, pm sent

sebaco, the dmz is oral masteron and the "super" is superdrol. its a wicked combo and should put 15 lbs on you easy in a month, all dry gains. alot of people put on 20 or more, but id say an average of atleast 15 lbs. superdrol works best on a high carb diet, but can be used anyway you want and WILL create results
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...6544560438.png

See if this is gonna work. New at trying to post pics.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Attempt number 2 at pic attachment.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Ahhhhh PUSH......thanks for the tutorial......u r a damn genius my friend.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

haha, i do what i can to help you guys in any way that i can. sweet goathe by the way, lol, how long did that take?

Comment

Lmfao......that's a year and 5 months......a bet with my business partner. If I make it 3 years without shaving, he's paying for a Colorado elk and mule deer hunt. Frickin thing is over eight inches long already. It's driving me crazy.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Ah okay well pushin I thought superdrol was supposed to be oral masteron also LOL guess I got the 2 confused??? I swore I read that superdrol was also oral mast though. How would you compare winny and DMZ ? I tried winny recently during my cut and it was okay but lets just say id rather have used that money for something better thats for sure. So why does this stuff work so good with carbs ? just the general fact of bulking pretty much with? Im running a superdrol clone right now on a keto cut and alot of people say it needs carbs but I figured they say that because they mean its better to use it as a bulking compound but its doing pretty good at keeping my strength and keeping my muscle.

Comment

Yoo bro I just copped some dmz cuz of a decent sale. How r u taking it? I am in the middle of my cycle and unsure how to add it in

Comment

what brand did u get bro? you could use it whenever, id prob just finish the last 4 weeks of cycle with it

Comment

The ironmAg one

Comment

nice! u get the buy 2 get 1 deal?

Comment

ya and 20% off this wkend. pretty tight

Comment

Im in for this PW and dam youre 6'8?? Man im small right now 6'2 215 and lik 16%bf but just got back from long vacation. Nice choice of gear itll keep you with a ripped look! Keep us posted man!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                              ya and 20% off this wkend. pretty tight
                              yea, thats a hell of a deal bro, you got like 3 cycles worth for what? like $80? i also have some of their advanced cycle support

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                              Im in for this PW and dam youre 6'8?? Man im small right now 6'2 215 and lik 16%bf but just got back from long vacation. Nice choice of gear itll keep you with a ripped look! Keep us posted man!
                              yea, im trying to keep the gains pretty dry for the summer time. its looking like ill be doing a deca cycle after it cools off, ill prob have more weight gain during that cycle. plus im on probation, and im alittle worried about putting on 20 lbs between probation visits...

Comment

yea.. im not sure if i wana go with that cycle support or n2guard for next cycle.. will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X