Sore Nipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore Nipples

my Dr. has me on Test cyp and HCG and my nipples are sore. I am on 500 units of HCG and 200mg of Test for now till he will move me up. Is this enough to worry about gyno? If so what is recommended and how much? Help please.
    Knowledge Is Power

Umm Hell to the yea dude. Yer getting gyno
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Aromasin or anastrazole everyday. Letrozole Is even stronger.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

u got that bad juju from threatening to call the cops on naps, aint that a bitch... by the way, my yellow bike is dropping panties like its prom night
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          u got that bad juju from threatening to call the cops on naps, aint that a bitch... by the way, my yellow bike is dropping panties like its prom night
          What?? hahaahhhahahaha

Comment

lol, this guy is "backagain" after being banned for his shinanigans

Comment

Dude is that ole maged?????

Comment

No shit? Well fuck him then. Take lots and lots of HCG to combat the problem. That'll help I guarantee.
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

not maged, its vaffanculo

Comment

Thanks guys. Oh and no I have never been on here before. My name BACKAGAIN means I just got back in the gym after 7 years from a back injury. I found this site and most everyone seems pretty cool so I joined. I use to be in very good physical condition and hope to be again. I hope you guys will help me with a problem if I need it. I was on juice for years before and never had sore nipples. I started out this time on the HCG and thats when the soreness started. Then the Dr. put me on the cyp and the HCG and now it's in both nipples.
                    Knowledge Is Power

Comment

u registered on the 18th, a matter of days after vaffanculo got banned and said hed keep coming back. he started with the name knockout then was joined by the name backagain. i looked thru your previous posts and didnt see the one i was looking for but thats prob bc it was deleted after he was banned. maybe you just happened to pick that name at the worst possible time, i dont know. i cant double check these things after the mods have banned people and threads have been deleted. maybe a mod can check your ip address and assure us you werent part of that. and if so ill be the first to apologize, but i remember the name "backagain"...

Comment

Yeah hcg can cause gyno always run an ai. I do. I prefer a-dex at .5 every day, but everyone is different.

Comment

This better not be vaffanculo! That dudes a douch!

Comment

This is not ne1 that has ever been on here b4. If someone can check please do. I have luck about shitty enough to pick the name of some prick that has obviously caused some friction. I can assure you guys I am not them. I'm here to learn things I may need to know. You will see I don't cause ne problems. Wish everyone the best.
                            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Originally posted by BACKAGAIN View Post
                              my Dr. has me on Test cyp and HCG and my nipples are sore. I am on 500 units of HCG and 200mg of Test for now till he will move me up. Is this enough to worry about gyno? If so what is recommended and how much? Help please.
                              as Neph.. said "Aromasin or anastrazole everyday. Letrozole Is even stronger"
                              u can also/or get some andractim dht gel to rub on Nips
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X