Need help now!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help now!!!!

ok fellas i have painful lumps behind nipples and need help with what to get it in check ASAP.. come on bros. about to come off of a sust,tren,test e and very little mast cycle. please let me know what all i need... thanks in advance!!!!!
    D-Rock

what ancillaries have you been running? anything? it could be estrogen related or could be prolactin related. kinda hard to tell without knowing if youve been running anything
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

nothing bro. ive never had issues with this and it fucking sucks
      D-Rock

Comment

the easiest way to figure it out would be get some blood work done. you can get it done for around $50 i believe, pm me if you want and ill point u to a website about it. but once you test your blood youll be able to narrow it down. and why you are doing that and waiting for results, you should order some ai's and either caber or prami so they will be ready by the time you get ur test results

Comment

That sucks bro def. time for some Caber at this point

Comment

Don't wanna hijack thread but how can u tell difference between estro/prolactin problems?

Am I correct in saying that test gives estrogen problems and deca gives prolactin problems?

Caber? Is that dostinex?
            Prami?
            May pick some up for peace of mind

Comment

Letro is strong as hell too id take somethin asap!

Comment

estrogen and prolactin are 2 totally different hormones, a quick google search will give u the run down. but we all know what estro is, prolactin is what causes a womans breast to fill with milk when pregnant, and is also responsible in the drop in sex drive in women after having a child. caber is dostinex, and prami is very similar

Comment

Working...
                X