Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody used Anavar, Primo, Tren, Clen or Winstrol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody used Anavar, Primo, Tren, Clen or Winstrol?

If you have do you have any recommended cycles or dosage for a fat-burning and lean muscle building cycle?

your best bet is to keep it simple. if you're new to cycling, just keep it small. if your dieting down, a little test with an anti e to control estrogen/water and maybe a little winny at the end. maybe 10-12 wks total. a common misconception is that steroids burn fat. more so, steroids support muscle and keep it from wasting while you use your diet to diet the fat off.

if you want to diet fat off, focus on that. if you want to bulk, focus on that. dont try to do both. what usually happens, espeically for less experienced people, is that you dont make great gains, but dont lose a ton of fat. kind of cancels out your efforts. make sense?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have tried anavar, I have not seen anything tramatic, I used it in test+ deca cycle maybe this was a reason I have not noticed anything spectacular or the gear was fake

I got leaner on tren + test + winstrol cycle, but again nothing really dramatic, even hard to see, I gess it takes more than one cycle, there is no way to test the gear, so you expect something but no results or hardly noticable

Comment

not to call you out bro, but if your not seeing some kind of dramatic differences where people around you just stare at you then its either fake gear or your not training/eating properly.

I just did a test e cycle (500mg) and threw some winni here an there and trained my ass off and controlled diet accordingly , and i get asked on a daily basis for routines, lifts, dieting advice, supplements, and of course gear that i use. Id like to think w/ a tren + test + winni cycle the effects would a insanely drastic. Getting to where u want isn't judged by the gear its judged by you. Your training/ diet/ sleep. Im sorry you didnt reach your expected goals, your not going to be ronnie coleman after 1-3 cycles. Just my .02

As for the OP, calorie restriction and cardio will help burn that excess fat. Bottom line, like sam said the test will help u maintain that muscle while ur dieting/cutting. I know people who r on test/clen/winni and havent lost a lb becuz they 1) dont do cardio 2) diet is not on track.

Comment

ive been able to deny juicing during all my cycles, just tell everyone ive been busting my ass in the gym and eating 6 meals a day. but when i did a tren cycle, the cat came out of the bag, it was obvious, night and day difference in like 2 months. i couldnt deny that shit
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
            ive been able to deny juicing during all my cycles, just tell everyone ive been busting my ass in the gym and eating 6 meals a day. but when i did a tren cycle, the cat came out of the bag, it was obvious, night and day difference in like 2 months. i couldnt deny that shit
            haha, so you've graduated . that is a great point when they no longer wonder. they just know. there was a time when people close to me used to ask if i would ever use gear. now they know better than to ask hahaha
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X