week 5 test cyp weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 5 test cyp weight

hey all, I'm on my 5th week of test cyp...by the beginning of my 4th week I was up 10 lbs, anyway I haven't gained anymore weight since then but definitely have lost some bf....I'm still eating clean 3500 cals with enough protein.

should I be worried, or is this normal?

thanks.

should u be worried about what? youve gained 10 lbs and cut bodyfat? most people would be excited about that
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

lol kinda weird.. normally takes 4 weeks to kickin.. sounds like some placebo effect

Comment

yeah but I haven't gained any more weight in 1 1/2 weeks so I was wondering if that's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
          yeah but I haven't gained any more weight in 1 1/2 weeks so I was wondering if that's normal.
          There is no "normal" brother.Some gain 10lbs some may gain 30lbs.Everyone is different.What are your stats,work outs,activity,etc? Maybe you're burning more calories than your body needs to grow.Start adding calories until you start to gain again.Change up your training routine.Always change things up.Remember,the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.I cannot say it enough...CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE.Its the key to everything.

Keep us posted with your progress man and post up as much as you can so everyone can better critique and advise you.

Comment

whats you hight weigh ect? 3500 cals is good but try hitting the 4k +, if your up 10pounds 3500 might no be enough for your new weight, if that makes sense

Comment

Sounds like you need to up tha calories.....
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Sounds like things are going fine....you can't expect those kinds of increases each and every week kick up the calories if you want some more bulk, but if your enjoying less BF leave it alone

Comment

Eat more! Im 6'2 and usually anywhere from 210-230 and when im ON i try to eat close to 7k a day! been up to around 245 but you gotta eat big to get big like everyone says!

Comment

I'm 5'10 190lbs, I always switch things up in the gym so I guess its my diet thats not working out, but in this 3500k diet I have 321 grams of protein (which I thought it was more than enough) so 4k+ cals....really?!

will do it.

thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
                      I'm 5'10 190lbs, I always switch things up in the gym so I guess its my diet thats not working out, but in this 3500k diet I have 321 grams of protein (which I thought it was more than enough) so 4k+ cals....really?!

will do it.

thanks again.
                      Keep us posted with how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                        Eat more! Im 6'2 and usually anywhere from 210-230 and when im ON i try to eat close to 7k a day! been up to around 245 but you gotta eat big to get big like everyone says!
                        yes! exactly. you aren't eating enough food if you're going into fat buring. if you're already getting 2 grams of protein per lb, then look at your carbs and fats.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

good word everybody, I added 800 cals and put on 7 lbs more in 2 1/2 weeks...I'm up 17 lbs now on my 8th week....i'll keep eating big but should I add more calories at this point?

I've cut some fat but not much, I was going to restrict calories and add cardio the last 2 weeks but sam is right that's a bad idea as my body is just used to the weight....how soon you guys think I could start looking into a simple cut cycle? ideas?
                          dolce4
                          Last edited by dolce4; 06-07-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X