No announcement yet.

End of the World Party!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I find the whole thing annoying, and the fact that this made the news even more so!

Comment

Either way, I'm fucked.........whatever......I'd rather live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
        Either way, I'm fucked.........whatever......I'd rather live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb.
        Fuckin A brother!! No apologies for my life.I do what I feel is right and don't make excuses for any of it.

Comment

its happenin tmrw guys

Comment

Originally posted by tprice View Post
            its happenin tmrw guys
            AGAIN??????????

Damn it,everytime I plan out the rest of my short lived life based on the date set by someone,its shortened by someone else and my plans are ruined!!!

Thats it,starting right now im going on a DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT spree!!!!! Im tires of waiting.At least this way no matter when the end comes i'll have already done everything and fucked everyone possible!!!!!

Its time to start the revolution!! Who's in?????

Comment

live

I'm aftraid you'll have to live to be 100 years old, sorry.. Better start drinking beers
              Attached Files

Comment

I think that is limo with the inner tube, blue is to the left of him, fist to the left of him and me...yea I lost most of my gains. Lmfao.......damn I wish I had an inner tube.
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I think that is limo with the inner tube, blue is to the left of him, fist to the left of him and me...yea I lost most of my gains. Lmfao.......damn I wish I had an inner tube.
                  hahahahahahahahahahaha Damn ronny seems to have gotten ahold of our vacation pictures

Comment

Since I'm pretty confident my ass is Not getting through the pearly gates no matter how much begging and pleading I do, I decided I'm staying here and starting the NEPHILIM NIGHT CLUB TITTIE BAR and GYM.......all my boys on here that don't make it up there either have an automatic full membership with the complimentary happy ending massages. Enjoy fellas, we all frickin deserve it!
                    Amazing, Thanks for the invite mate. Even if somehow I manage to get into heaven ill sneak out the toilet window when our lord isnt looking and join you at your tittie bar. I like titties more than angels.

If the world had of ended on Saturday i would have died on a cruise ship in the middle of the Mediterranean, getting drunk on Mojito Cocktails and Corona Beer. I can think of worse places to die.

Comment

Just don't try n take limo's inner tube. He's pretty sweet on that thing. Very possessive.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Hey,I was just bulking.I figured I would tighten it all up on my next cycle.LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                        X