No announcement yet.

Coach5's First Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first cycle I did not break out until PCT....but my latest run, I am breaking out.

I am running all GP products as well.

Comment

Just a quick update before I measure on Sunday.....

Day 21

Strength is starting in increase and so is endurance. My last set on decline bench today was 2x405. I'm actually sore in my chest for once after a workout too....my pecs feel like they've been in a battle of tug-o-war. Acne has increased around my hairline and on the back of my neck....trying to combat with epsom salt baths every night. I have put on weight since beginning my cycle, but have leaned at the same time. I can see my top two abs somewhat clearly and the ones right below them are starting to show too. I'm staying pretty bloated from the amount of water I am drinking....around 2 gallons per day. I'm going to guess that my BF% is somewhere around 13.5% and my weight should be around 245-247. I am starting a 3 day cleanse as of tomorrow morning so I will be completely leaned out when I hit the beach in Hawaii. My next update should be this Sunday.

Comment

Thnaks for the update brother.Sounds like all is going well for you.Great to hear it.

Comment

yea, good work!

Comment

Here are the updated stats as of this morning Day 23...

So far I have gained 8lbs exactly....and 11.9lbs of LBM. I've lost .75" from my waist and my naval. I've gained an inch on my chest and forearms. I've gained .75" on my biceps and calves. I've also put 2.5" on my thighs. Progress is rearing it's head slowly on the scale and measuring tape, but daily in the mirror. I'm hoping that the results stay at this pace for the remaining 2/3's of my cycle as I am officially 1/3 finished.

Weight= 244.2
            LBM= 206.4
            BF%= 13.89
            Waist= 35.75
            Naval= 36.25
            Hips= 43.5
            Neck= 17
            Chest= 47
            Biceps= 15.25
            Forearms= 14
            Thighs= 27
            Calves= 18

Comment

thats crazy nice work.. considering it should be kicking in just about now! u go girl

Comment

Post a pic.

Comment

Back from vacation...will post new update this Sunday...hoping I didn't gain too much fat while I was gone and being bad.

Comment

im subbed. You should've ran this much earlier so you would've been swollen for your vaca, but im sure you did fine. Just get right back into the routine and kill that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa Buff View Post
                      im subbed. You should've ran this much earlier so you would've been swollen for your vaca, but im sure you did fine. Just get right back into the routine and kill that shit.
                      That was the initial plan...it just took a little longer to get my candy than I had anticipated....lesson learned though.

Comment

Day 37...Halfway point

So I have officially reached the halfway point of my cycle...the results so far are pretty staggering, but I expected them to be since this is my first run with AAS. I am up about 13lbs total and about 17lbs of lean body mass. The a-dex and clen have completely kept the bloat away. I have no water retention and no sign of moon face either. For the second half of my cycle I will be keeping a very close eye on my diet and also will be upping my cardio considerably. I have dropped a little over 2% bodyfat while on and if I drop another 2% that will put me just above my goal of reaching 10% bodyfat. I know if I clean my diet up completely and up my cardio I can easily reach 10% or lower. My vacation didn't have much of a negative effect on my cycle either....I guess all of the walking and swimming help with my poor diet. I was able to get in all of my workouts except legs.....unfortunately the hotel didn't have anything for me to use for a leg workout, unless I did a bunch of lunges with 50lb dumbbells. I am really starting to look forward to my second cycle this winter which will be comprised of Test-E, Equipoise, and either Anavar or Winstrol. Here are my current stats:

Weight= 249.4
                        LBM= 211.4
                        BF%= 13.84
                        Waist= 36
                        Naval= 36.25
                        Hips= 43
                        Neck= 17.25
                        Chest= 48.25
                        Biceps= 15.5
                        Forearms= 14
                        Thighs= 27.5
                        Calves= 18.25

Comment

nice work coach, thanks for keeping us updated. good luck with the remaining weeks and keep getting after it!
                          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Go with Winny screw that Var lol! Everything sounds good bro Test-E and EQ ive ran before it was great! just did 500/400 both split into 2. Sounds good tho man up that cardio and diet to hit that 10% thats my goal too for the end of summer!

Comment

Pain is back in my left shoulder...except this time it's in my posterior deltoid instead of my anterior deltoid. It radiates all the way down into my elbow and forearm.....this sucks!

Comment

Pain reference chart ; http://www.pressurepointer.com/pain_reference_chart.htm
                                check under Scalenes, Serratus Posterior or Supraspinatus
                                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X