Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck bud!

Comment

OK...my stuff is definitely legit....think I have a case of test flu.....2nd shot was earlier on Wednesday

Comment

Test flu? What brand are you taking? I've never experienced test flu, and from what I have heard from others, ones that suffer from test flu, is usually due to junk gear. I am interested to what others have to say about it...

Also, make sure you have some Ketotifen for your clen.

Comment

I'm using GP.... I felt much better this morning....and it's also not a sign of bunk gear...it's a sign of your body trying to restore homeostasis from the excessive hormones. No need either for the ketotifen since I'm running the clen 10 on and 10 off.

Comment

subbed man!

Comment

Hows it goin man? Is the clen gettin any better??

Comment

Here is this weeks update...

Weight= 241.4
                LBM= 201.0
                BF%= 14.58%
                Waist= 36
                Naval= 36.75
                Hips= 43
                Neck= 16.5
                Chest= 46.25
                Biceps= 15
                Forearms= 13.5
                Thighs= 25.5
                Calves= 17.75

Before any of you start flaming me about my gains, let it be known that I am aware that Test-E will not illicit any gains for the first 3-4 weeks. I know that the increase in weight, LBM, and size is from the addition of creatine to my diet and the upped protein intake. I am taking 10g daily of creatine. Some of the weight I gained is also probably from me being constipated for the last 3-4 days.(Took laxatives this morning) I have noticed a lot more definition in my abs this week up until around Friday when my bowels decided to stop working. I will also add that my skin seems to be tighter and I'm more vascular too. I finally started noticing some effects of the clen this morning when I raised the dose to 140mcg. Tomorrow is my 10th day on the clen, but I may extend it out to 14 days since I'm just now reaching my target dose it seems. I will update again next Sunday.

Comment

Sounds good man. You should log your lifts and loads so we can see strength increases if you got the time

Comment

Wow what a great log this is,, I need help coach5 or anyone please help me get the right cycle. I have been Declining in the gym and need a healthy bulk/ shredd cycle-- after ill be doing pct.

viper826@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                      Sounds good man. You should log your lifts and loads so we can see strength increases if you got the time
                      Will try to start tracking this week unless it starts to slow my workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper826 View Post
                        Wow what a great log this is,, I need help coach5 or anyone please help me get the right cycle. I have been Declining in the gym and need a healthy bulk/ shredd cycle-- after ill be doing pct.

viper826@aol.com
                        If you've never done AAS before then all I would recommend is Test-E for 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk split into 2 doses. Take aromasin or arimidex while on cycle and clomid and nolva for your pct. As far as bulking or shredding...it's all about what you eat and how much you eat.

Comment

Thank you for your tips, I have done some research and have narrowed it down but between clomid and nolva what would be your prefer pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Viper826 View Post
                            Thank you for your tips, I have done some research and have narrowed it down but between clomid and nolva what would be your prefer pick?
                            Use Both..

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
                              Use Both..
                              Check this out Nolva vs. Clomid ; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...t=CLOMID+NOLVA
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

OK...Quick update that I thought was important...

GP Test-E is G2G... Today is day 11 and I noticed last night that I'm starting to slightly break out on my face, neck, upper chest, shoulders, and back. Skin also feels a bit oily. I have never had a problem with acne before in my life, so I know this is directly attributed to the test-e. I guess it is time to start bathing in epsom salts frequently to help dry the skin out.

Comment

Working...
                                X