No announcement yet.

Coach5's First Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing up a cycle of test, eq, winny. Very pleased with the results.

Comment

Forgot to update my stats on Sunday.....

Stats as of Day 44:

Weight= 246.4
      LBM= 210.2
      BF%= 13.27
      Waist= 35.5
      Naval= 36.0
      Hips= 43
      Neck= 17.25
      Chest= 49.0
      Biceps= 16.0
      Forearms= 14
      Thighs= 27.5
      Calves= 18.25

I will be going high rep and light weight the last 3 weeks of my cycle as well as focusing on more HIIT to drop my midsection down as flat as I can.

Comment

nice progress so far lots of muscle added while loosing fat and 1.5 inch added to bicep as well as 3 added to chest is very nice indeed
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time....things have been way out of whack the last few weeks with my dad getting diagnosed with lung cancer. I will try to update everything tomorrow morning though.

Comment

Day 65......Only 1 pin left after this morning

Here is what's been going on the last 3 weeks.....

Somehow I severely hurt my shoulder/forearm/wrist on my left arm. I have only lifted 4 times in the past 3 weeks and only twice in the past 2 weeks. The much needed time off has helped my injuries tremendously and I plan on hitting it full bore starting tomorrow. I also found out that my dad has lung cancer and he had one of his lungs removed earlier this week. We've been on the go so much the last 2-3 weeks that I've blown my diet to complete crap too. The only noticeable effects of not working out and eating bad is really in my chest and the tape measure shows it too. Size is the same in all areas and definition is too as it was 3 weeks ago.

Here are my current stats as of this morning.....(a little bloated too)

Weight= 250.2 (+3.8)
            LBM= 213.2 (+3.0)
            BF%= 12.95 (-.32)
            Waist= 35.5
            Naval= 36.25 (+.25)
            Hips= 43
            Neck= 17.25
            Chest= 48 (-1.0)
            Biceps= 16.0
            Forearms= 14
            Thighs= 28 (+.5)
            Calves= 18 (-.25)

I've noticed the past few days that when I'm not bloated that my stomach is about the same size as my waist. I may try to remeasure it and my waist in the morning tomorrow if I'm not as bloated and edit my stats.

Comment

I am 9 days post last pin and HOLY CRAP side effects!!!!

Exponential hair growth on back, shoulders and chest!!!

Acne on back, shoulders, chest, neck, forehead and ass!!!

I guess my body is starting to try and restart the HPTA and my hormones are all out of whack.... I am still taking .5mg of adex everyday, 3g of vitamin c everyday, and 10g of creatine everyday. This Sunday I will drop the adex and start taking clomid, nolva, and clen along with the vitamin c and creatine. I will take measurements this Sunday too since it will be day 1 of PCT.

Comment

21 Days After Last Pin Summary:

Start End Current

Wt- 236.2 250.2 244.2

LBM- 194.5 213.2 210.3

BF%- 15.96 12.95 12.61

Waist- 36.5 35.5 35

Navel- 37 36.25 35.5

Neck- 16.5 17.25 17.25

Chest- 46 48 47.5

Bicep- 14.5 16 15.5

Fore- 12.5 14 13.5

Thigh- 24.5 28 27.5

Calf- 17.25 18 18

As you can see, I had a very successful Test-E run and so far I am keeping the majority of my gains. I put on almost 20lbs of LBM and I've only lost 3lbs of it so far. I expect to lose another 4-5lbs of it, which would put me at around a 12-13lb gain at the end. My strength has gone down a little, but not much. I will continue with my diet until I start my next cycle in November or December. Hopefully I will be down to 11%-10% body-fat by then so the Var I want to run will have good results. I will update this log 2 more times.....at the end of my PCT and 1 month following the end of PCT with updated blood results then too. I will definitly be using GP products and Naps in the future.
                Last edited by coach5; 10-23-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

good stuff coach keep it up!!

Comment

Good work brudda

Comment

Thanks guys.....can't wait to run my next cycle. I'm still having trouble deciding what to run though....I'm still thinking Test/EQ, but also throwing in some Var and Proviron. I'm wanting to get lean and hard before next spring break, but not ready to jump into Mast or Tren. My next run will be 16 weeks and will start in November.

Give me your suggestions...

Comment

Ok people....here are the end results of my completed cycle after PCT:

Day 1 Day 1 Current
                        PCT

Wt- 236.2 250.2 238.2

LBM- 194.5 213.2 205.1

BF%- 15.96 12.95 13.14

Waist- 36.5 35.5 35.0

Navel- 37 36.25 35.0

Neck- 16.5 17.25 17.0

Chest- 46 48 47.5

Bicep- 14.5 16 15

Fore- 12.5 14 13.5

Thigh- 24.5 28 27.5

Calf- 17.25 18 17.75

Overall I am satisfied with my results. I was able to accomplish my goals too...I lost bodyfat while increasing lean body mass. As you can see from the numbers, I'm still holding on to about 10lbs of gained LBM and I dropped about 3% bodyfat too. Due to continuing problems with my left shoulder/left bicep/left forearm/left wrist, I have taken the past 3 weeks off and I believe that has affected some of my measurements as well. I plan to hit the gym again starting next Monday...real light with high reps, just to see how my left arm feels. I will more than likely do a whole body workout 3-4 times next week just to get back into the swing of it and then start back on my routine after that.

Are my results typical, above average, or below average for a 10wk run of Test-E??

Comment

too bad u lost alot on ur bicep everything else is nice tho good job
                          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                          Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                            too bad u lost alot on ur bicep everything else is nice tho good job
                            I think the loss on my biceps was due to the injury to my left arm...Which is still giving me problems after almost a month away from the gym. I think I'm gonna go get it looked at next week if it doesn't improve by this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                            X