my cycle ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cycle ends

Well im just finishing up a 12 week cut. I started out around 200lbs and 14% body fat. I am now around 185 and 10% bf. Strength stayed pretty level through my cycle. I had a couple strong days but nothing sustainable. The cycle looked like this..

Test C 1-8 500mg per week bumped up to 700mg per week for week 9-12

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off through the cycle
    T3 weeks 6-12
    Sd 10mg per day week 9-12

I am going to use torem for pct.

I have been on a low carb high protein diet. How should I eat on pct? Do I continue to diet and risk muscle loss? Or bump up cals and carbs to maintainence levels?

I vote to slowly bump up carbs +cal's to maint lvls.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

out of curiosity, how much clen and t3 were u taking?
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
        out of curiosity, how much clen and t3 were u taking?
        Worked up to 100mcg clen per day
        50mcg T3 am and 50 more pm

Comment

Slowly up your calories and carbs....I would also immediately start to take more BCAA's and Creatine to help keep your size and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
            I have been on a low carb high protein diet. How should I eat on pct? Do I continue to diet and risk muscle loss? Or bump up cals and carbs to maintainence levels?
            Not sure why you feel you would lose muscle if you stood with a low carb approach, if that is what you are implying? Carbohydrates are an unessential macro nutrient, unlike essential fatty acids and amino acids. If you are in a caloric deficient, then make that up with EFA's.

Furthermore, have you reached your goal?

A solid diet approach would be The Anabolic Diet or The Ultimate Diet 2.0, which utilize low carb during the week, and carb loading for around 72 hours.

Comment

In addendum

if your workouts are lacking, then sure mix in some carbs, around 50g as a preworkout meal.

Comment

I guess I was implying that. In my experience, if I am eating low carbs then my workouts suffer in stamina and strength drops. Which was a major factor in choosing to cut while on aas.

I guess I did not hot my goal because I wanted to get to 8% bf. I would like to keep cutting but don't want to lose muscle.

I have been able to lose 50 lbs in 3 months before but strength suffered greatly.

Comment

Congrats bro thats some really good BF reduction.......it isn't easy shredding up props!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                    I guess I was implying that. In my experience, if I am eating low carbs then my workouts suffer in stamina and strength drops. Which was a major factor in choosing to cut while on aas.

I guess I did not hot my goal because I wanted to get to 8% bf. I would like to keep cutting but don't want to lose muscle.

I have been able to lose 50 lbs in 3 months before but strength suffered greatly.
                    I hear ya bro. I just figured if you still want to get down to 8% you can. Just manipulate those carbs. Well, that is what works for me I should say. I've used MCT oil in the past for energy, and a nice dose of glutamine pre-workout...forget the actual numbers but this was recommended by Dr Eric Serrano...

Carb Cycling is an option, TKD, or like I previously mentioned The Anabolic Diet or the Ultimate Diet 2.0.

I have a copy of the Ultimate Diet 2.0. if you want it, and I can list the barebones of The Anabolic Diet if you are unfamiliar.

Comment

14% to 10%, pretty good mate. Bet your abs are lookin ripped. What was your cardio like on the cycle?

Comment

I was jogging 5 min pre workout to get my heart rate up. Then lift 1 to 1.5 hours on a 5 day split. Then 30 min either bike or arc or treadmil.

I am in the best shape of my life. Last couple years I have been between 8-10% bf until last fall I bulked and put on a lot of size
                        Fat and muscle. Now I got my bf back to a reasonable level I am bigger (muscle wise) then ever before and the little fat I have sits well on me.

Comment

The lowest BF% ive got to in the last 10 yrs is about 12% but ive been focusing on bulking. Im at 14% right now. Just starting a cutting phase. Doin cardio for 40-1hr 5 x days a week and about 40 mins liftin. Im stacking test, clen, T3, Var and mast and i was hoping to get myself down to 10% BF in 6 weeks before my holiday in spain but I dont think ive left myself enough time. My top 2 abs are showing but i have slight love handles and that stubborn bit around the lower belly.

Comment

Congrats on finishing up your cycle, so what's your plan for the future? I'm assuming you're gonna take some time off but are you planning on running another one once your body recovers?
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I will probably bulk in the fall and cut next spring. My next bulk I will be a little more mindful of the fat getting put on so I wont have to work so hard to remove it.

Comment

Working...
                              X