No announcement yet.

Generic labs and Geneza pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used naps and geneza for 2- years now and no problems.

Comment

Know I am new here, but I have used Naps for a bit now and have been very pleased with their service, their GP products have all been good, everything has been as advertised.

Comment

Dude, GP is the bomb. One fool talking trash doesn't mean a thing. Who knows what he was doing. I use GP exclusively and so do all my padnuhs.

Comment

i rly start wondering and asking my self, guys who have used gr8 gears like gp as u all say...must have made a good body...and yet still they dont post pictures of themselves even in their avatars...so they r ashamed of there bodies...! and how a person used steroids for several cycles and still got a bad body shape...! either 2 things...they r deceiving themselves and saying the gear is gr8 while it is not...! or they r a bunch of shitty liers who doesnt tell the truth about anything...!

Comment

Originally posted by maged View Post
            i rly start wondering and asking my self, guys who have used gr8 gears like gp as u all say...must have made a good body...and yet still they dont post pictures of themselves even in their avatars...so they r ashamed of there bodies...! and how a person used steroids for several cycles and still got a bad body shape...! either 2 things...they r deceiving themselves and saying the gear is gr8 while it is not...! or they r a bunch of shitty liers who doesnt tell the truth about anything...!
            your ignorance astounds me, u may have lucked out on your physical genetics, but you are about as smart as a box of rocks.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

It's guys like you that drive people like me to the gym everyday bro.....some people don't spend half the day looking at themselves in the mirror (like you must)...some people don't need the praise of others to feel good about themselves (like you appearantly do) and some people are just doing it for themselves and don't really care what someone like you thinks about their bodies.....and lastly some of us would hate to post our pictures then have a guy like me come along and tell you that the only decent bodypart you got goin is those abs...you got no upper chest, your arms are as large as my calves and your shoulders don't qualify to hold a t-shirt.....other than that bro you keep eating those rice cakes you live on and get back to me

Comment

Dude your on a board talking about an illegal substance. I think its a great idea to post a pic of my body so I can be identified by my tattoos (sarcasm)! If you think we are all liars then why ask us questions. The gentleman who contacted you got gyno, on a cycle that he thought shouldn't give it to him, and ya know what, its not common to get it from that, but I've had friends that did cycle after cycle and never got gyno then, bam, they got gyno. Shit happens. If your not confident in a company don't buy from them period.
                But brother you gotta chill, you keep attacking everyone every time you post. Why? We are all here cause we wanna be, but why be all dramatic? You can gain some good friends here so why attack people, its just gonna get you banned.

Comment

Damn Limo! Nice Picture!!

Comment

Finally limo someone needs tell this guy whats up I thought this maged clown was banned already ever time I come on here he's talking smack time for him to go already

Comment

Sorry fellas. Edited my post. Decided the best way to ignore guys like maged is to ignore em'.
                      sixteentons
                      Last edited by sixteentons; 05-10-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

GP is g2g do not worry about it
                        I saw alot of gr8 reviews and analysis reports about oil base steroids from GP but i saw a test report says that the suspension was contaminated with high concentration of Bacteria.

Also you may find alot of manufacturers' representatives in forums to make such advertising to their products !

Comment

Originally posted by mankind View Post
                          GP is g2g do not worry about it
                          I saw alot of gr8 reviews and analysis reports about oil base steroids from GP but i saw a test report says that the suspension was contaminated with high concentration of Bacteria.

Also you may find alot of manufacturers' representatives in forums to make such advertising to their products !
                          thnx buddy

Comment

Maged, looking huge, bro!

GP is top notch. No complaints whatsoever! And their orals are great!

Highly recommended by MANY!
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Mankind:

Can you PM me in regards to the test results about suspension. thanks

Comment

Just scrolled through this old thread and noticed that half of the people who wrote in here got banned....

Comment

Working...
                                X