Proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capo View Post
    could you use this straight after an oral cycle to try and hold onto gains ,on pct/keep running for another 4 weeks after pct
    Many guys have used Prov as a bridge between cycles to help hold onto their gains and have had great success with it.A lower dose of say 50-75mg ed will make a good bridge until your next cycle.

Comment

I read up on Proviron, has anyone notice hair loss?
      Thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by PowerSergNY View Post
        I read up on Proviron, has anyone notice hair loss?
        Thanks?
        Never had an issue with it but I am not prone to it anyway so im not a fair judge.

Comment

I just order 4 pack for the bridge what you think about this
          Length 12 weeks
          Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day(1week on the 12 week begin)
          Weeks 1-12 500mg GP Test Cyp (per week 1ml Mon an 1ml Thur)
          Weeks 1-12 GP Anastrozole .5 mg EOD (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

PCT
          Week 10-16 50mg GP Proviron per day
          Week 14-20 50mg GP Clomiphene per day
          Week 16-22 20mg GP Nolva
          Don’t be afraid to PCT for long time!!!!!

Comment

Or 8-14 50mg GP Proviron per day

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
              Many guys have used Prov as a bridge between cycles to help hold onto their gains and have had great success with it.A lower dose of say 50-75mg ed will make a good bridge until your next cycle.
              Very nice addition during or as a bridge to any cycle!
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Im just using 25mg per day of this and just started a test/tren cut and my nuts are a swinging low lol - love proviron lol

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don''t think so... Proviron has a direct metabolic pathway into DHT? DHT is well known to cause hair loss in men that are prone to it. I have taken both Proviron and Masteron and neither caused me to have any hair loss.
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Warnings
                    The British pharmaceutical website Net Doctor reports that Proviron should not be used by patients with pre-existing liver tumors. As Proviron can enlarge the prostate, elderly men or men with pre-existing prostate cancer should also avoid using Proviron.

Bayer additionally reports that patients with hypercalcemia (high blood levels of calcium) should not take Proviron, and that before taking Proviron, patients with high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disease, epilepsy or heart disease should consult with a physician to discuss risks and complications to these conditions that Proviron might cause.

Children, women who are pregnant or women who could become pregnant should avoid using this drug. Drugs.com states that androgens given to pregnant women have caused female fetuses to develop masculine feature, and that externally administered androgens may stunt the growth of children.

Comment

before easy to buy in italie now impossible, good product before training. but underground lab are really put proviron on tabs???

Comment

bump to the top.

Comment

Not so impossibile to find,beatricia. .underground and official Brand not too expensive. .

Comment

ok franck happy to see that.

- - - Updated - - -

for libido proviron is number one, for cutting aslo very good.

Comment

Working...
                            X