X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for those in need.

Comment

Thank you for all of the information....

Comment

Glad you found it helpful XJCasper.Thanks for reading it and for the reply.

Comment

Indeed helpful post !
          You know Bulkraws !

Comment

Good information,mark!

Comment

Napsgear! I have pleased to read the entirety of the thread. Love it!

Comment

-

I am a little curious about the science behind the timeframe of 3-4 hours from the time of injection and blood being drawn. I ask because I recently had a serum test done and as it turned out the lab was not busy and blood was drawn at the 2 hour 5 minute mark. The result was much higher than expected. Any ideas concerning the shorter timeframe influencing the outcome?

Vintagemuscle

Comment

Anabolic steroid guide provides information on the use, effects, and risks associated with anabolic steroids. It covers topics such as the types of steroids, their mechanisms of action, potential benefits for muscle growth and performance enhancement, as well as the potential side effects, health risks, and legal considerations surrounding their use.

Comment

An anabolic steroid guide provides information on synthetic substances that mimic the effects of testosterone. Often used for muscle growth, it covers usage, potential risks, and legal aspects. Users should comprehensive islam prioritize health and consult professionals for safe and responsible use.

Comment

Working...
                    X