No announcement yet.

Tren and Mast....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing I would add is maybe EQ instead of Masteron with the Tren. Currently running EQ, Prop and Turanabol after running Tren and Prop. Next time I run Tren I will run EQ with it at some point during the cycle. I must admit after running Tren everything seems rather boring. Tren is the bomb.

Comment

Damn tren must be the shit cuzz everyone here is saying it's amazing lol I want some but scared haha
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I plan on running Tren E 400/wk and Sust 270 400-600/wk for 12 weeks, I start in June and can't wait to see results.

Comment

Ace is better, IMO. Easier to control and see how you react to it.
          Liquid
          Last edited by Liquid; 04-28-2011, 03:39 PM.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            Ace is better, IMO. Easier to control and see how you react to it.
            Bro, do you tink sust mast is a good cutting cycle?

Comment

Prop and EQ is doing wonders for me and cutting. Really like prop as opposed to Sus for cutting.

Comment

Less water weight with prop. If used correctly.

Anyone use this combo?

Comment

Tren, Test and Mast! Cycle of champions

Comment

I ran test prop with eq with winny oral before my last contest and I got first place in my height class. I looked amazing no water retention and nobody fat.

Comment

Parabolan ist the best trenbolone

Parabolan
                      (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Parabolin---Trenbolone-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	152192
                      Parabolan is one of those drugs which appeared briefly (Negma eventually pulled it off the market) and made a huge impact very quickly. Dan Duchaine was the first person to write about this compound in his Underground Steroid Handbook Update Newsletter. In his write up, he speculated that you wouldnt want to go over 2 amps per week of the Original Negma Product (each amp was 76mgs, and if you are wondering why thats so, its because each amp gave the user precisely 50mgs of Trenbolone, once your bodys esterases cleave off the HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate ester ). Unfortunately, not many people really got a chance to experiment with the original Parabolan, as it was pulled off the market very quickly by Negma (discontinued in 1997). That created a very odd situation where the product was used very successfully by a few people for a very short time, then was basically unavailable after that. This basically created a bit of a cult following for the drug. Decades passed, and counterfeits stormed the market until Duchaine (again) wrote an article on extracting the Trenbolone from Finaplex Pellets, and then sterilizing them, in order to create your own Trenbolone Acetate, although this wasnt Parabolan, it soon curtailed the counterfeit craze for Parabolan. Tren was Tren, in most peoples eyes, regardless of the ester. "Fina kits" (a kit which enabled the user to make their own tren) then flooded the market, utilizing a loophole whereby the pellets and kit were both legal to buy, although clearly, making and using an injectable steroid in your kitchen is illegal. Flashing forward a few years, Trenbolone Acetate became available by many Underground Labs, then Trenbolone Enanthate became available, and now, even Parabolan (which is Trenbolone Base + a HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester) is easily obtained from most major Underground Labs. A visit to Steroid.com or any of the major discussion boards will testify that Parabolans cult following still hasnt diminished. Lets see why.

Parabolan is neither affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase. This means it becomes neither weaker nor stronger in androgen responsive target tissues, and is a trait usually shared by DHT (DyhydroTestosterone) derived steroids; Since Parabolan is of course a Trenbolone, it is not actually DHT derived but rather, it is derived from 19-Nor-Testosterone.. Parabolan has no estrogenic activity (it may actually reduce serum estradiol levels in the body), is a very strong anabolic and androgenic compound (5x stronger than testosterone in both categories!), and it binds well to the androgen receptor. Actually, binding "well" to the androgen receptor is quite an understatement. Theres no injectable AAS in our arsenal that binds to the androgen receptor (AR) as well as Trenbolone does. This is probably a major reason that Parabolan was so saught after for use as a precontest agent. Androgen Receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(8), and we all know that they act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth, but they androgens act directly on the AR in fat cells to affect fat burning.(9)(6) The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat)tissue(9)(5). As if thats not enough good news, some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R. in muscle and fat (9)(10), leading me to speculate that this fat losing effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as injectable testosterone.

Another mechanism whereby Parabolan causes muscle accumulation and fat loss is its ability as a nutrient partitioning agent.(7) Basically, what this means is that while using Tren, more of the food you eat will become Muscle and less (if any) will become Fat. Really, as you can see, most of Parabolans cult reputation is well deserved... And as if thats not enough, Parabolan noticeably increases the level of the IGF-1 within muscle tissue (2), which in itself is an extremely anabolic hormone. And, its worth noting that not only does it increase the levels of IGF-1 in muscle over two fold (2), it also causes muscle satellite cells (cells that repair damaged muscle) to be more sensitive to IGF-1 and other growth factors(3). This leads me to speculate that Parabolan (or any version of Tren) would be synergistic within a cycle containing any form of injectable IGF-1.

Parabolan also happens to bind quite strongly to the glucocorticoid receptor as well, and this in turn imparts a nice anti-catabolic effect... which in part may help to explain why low(ish) doses of it seem to work nicely, as well as why it aids fat loss. You see, glucocorticoid hormones send a message to muscle cells to release stored protein (this is called catabolism), which is exactly the opposite of what we want.

This drug stacks well with mostly everything especially Testosterone (actually, if you want to avoid sexual dysfunction, stacking it with test is necessary). I have also found it to be a great addition to a stack containing Eq as well, unfortunately the insomnia the Parabolan gives me added to the appetite the Eq gives me makes midnight snacking almost inevitable. Parabolan is most often used in cutting stacks when "quality muscle" gain is favored over bloat and water retention. Really, I think Parabolan (or any Tren) is a great "cutting" anabolic, although it has been used successfully by many in both Cutting and Bulking cycles.

Its not all good news, though...
                      Parabolan Side Effects

Some users of Para report sexual Dysfunction (Tren-Dick) and symptoms of Gyno (probably progesterone related, as Trenbolone acts on progesterone receptor but not the estrogen receptor). As you know, Trenbolone is unfortunately, a progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone) (4). In hyper-sentitive steroid.com members this can lead to bloat and breast growth when combined with an estrogenic or aromatizable product, but probably not with out one (14); worse still, Trenbolones active metabolite (17beta-trenbolone) has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor that is actually greater than progesterone itself (5). No need to panic though, the aromatase inhibitor Lertrozole can also lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides (15)(16). I would strongly consider its inclusion at .25-.5mgs/day in a cycle containing Parabolan or any 19-nor compound.

Ironically, even though Para is an excellent cutting drug, it will lower your thyroid level (11). Doing this, by means of the bodys negative-feedback-loop, also raises prolactin. Ergo, I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid suffering from increased levels of prolactin and the host of unwanted side effects this could cause. For these reasons, many people avoid stacking Tren with Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate), which is also a progestin (4).

Mental changes are a notorious side effect of any type of trenbolone use (12), and Para is no exception to this rule. Androgens increase chemicals in the brain that promote aggressive behavior(13), which can be beneficial for some athletes wanting to improve speed and power, but perhaps detrimental to those trying to hold a job as a social worker. Luckily, I am not generally known for being an ambassador of goodwill usually, so this side effect goes largely unnoticed in me.

For me, the worst effect of any sort of Trenbolone is "Tren cough" which I get for the first 2 weeks of my cycle, when it includes this compound. Tren Enanthate does not have this effect on me, but Parabolan sometimes does; Tren Acetate gives me a crippling Tren-Cough for the first week or so that Im on it. Also, any kind of Tren gives me a bit of insomnia, which is common for many users. The most noticeable side effect of Parabolan for me is that it increases my sweating dramatically, even giving me vicious "night sweats" that go nicely with my insomnia. Walking up a flight of stairs can also cause me to break out in beads of sweat when Im on this product. Also, it needs to be noted that many people experience a reduced cardiovascular capacity when using Para (12), and I fall into this category as well. Still, its incredible effects on my strength and appearance mean that itll fall into my cycles for off seasons and in the winter (when sweating wont be as much of a problem).
                      Parabolan Profile

(Trenbolone Base + HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester)
                      [17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
                      Formula: C20 H24 O3
                      Molecular Weight (base): 270.3706
                      Molecular Weight (ester):130.1864
                      Formula (base): C18 H22 O2
                      Melting Point (base): 183-186C
                      Manufacturer: (originally) Negma, Various Underground Labs
                      Effective Dose (Men): 300-500mgs/week
                      Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
                      Active life: 5-7 days
                      Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
                      Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500
                      siberiantiger
                      Last edited by siberiantiger; 01-24-2012, 07:01 PM.
                      NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Parabolan is very nice!

Some nice deals on QD products ! Click on my link below... PM me if you have any questions before ordering, etc!

Comment

perfectly brother!I'm also on time with this combination, can only confirmClick image for larger version

Name:	Androxine_NEW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	152196Click image for larger version

Name:	TestoRapid_website.jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	152193Click image for larger version

Name:	Mastebolin---10-amps.jpg
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	152194Click image for larger version

Name:	Parabolin---Trenbolone-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	152195.and who likes a good kick before the workout can experience whit ANDROXINE(trenbolone base=ultra-short-acting water-based non ester trenbolone,50mg/1ml).acts within 3-4 minutes after the injection.half-life 24 hours.
                          siberiantiger
                          Last edited by siberiantiger; 01-24-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

hey tiger...if other labs are making tren hex...I guess you just have to trust that the "ace" is actually "hex"..

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                              hey tiger...if other labs are making tren hex...I guess you just have to trust that the "ace" is actually "hex"..
                              It applies the following sequence:1.tren base>2.tren acetat>3.tren hexa>4.tren enanthat.TREN.BASE(non ester) is the basis for all types of trenbolone(stuck by esters) .

Comment

^^^ im about to start just tren susp.. or base by itself.. i wonder if different esters make the tren cough more probbable

Comment

Working...
                                X