Test prop summer cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test prop summer cutter

hey guys, i wanted to start a cutter in may and i am curious on how to run this... i have 40 amps of

100 mg/ml test prop.. also have adex, nolva and clomid. basically what i am asking is what dose

should the prop be run at effectively. Is 150mg eod too high for a cut?

150 eod would be perfect, and id say .5 of the adex eod as well
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I agree with pushing weight Adex 0.5 every other day. I love prop. I have always used it at 100mg daily. The only prob with that is a greasy looking face and frequent face washing.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
        I agree with pushing weight Adex 0.5 every other day. I love prop. I have always used it at 100mg daily. The only prob with that is a greasy looking face and frequent face washing.
        lol, ive never run prop alone, ive only run it with tren. im pretty sure its the tren, but if i use alcohol and a cotton ball and run it across my shoulders, the cotton balls turns a nasty yellowish dirty color. i assumed it was just the tren and/or oils coming out.

Comment

ok thanks for the info guys it is greatly appreciatted.. and how should i run the pct
          nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 50 50 25 25??

Comment

100mg eod is fine = 350mg ew

Comment

Originally posted by ANIMALISTIC View Post
              ok thanks for the info guys it is greatly appreciatted.. and how should i run the pct
              nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 50 50 25 25??
              thats prob a little drastic for just 500/wk cycle. but then again better safe than sorry. just stay in tune with your body, if you start aching at all, cut the dosage in half. i always thought there wasnt a such thing as too much pct. i was wrong, my last cycle i was taking 1 mg of arimidex ed so my estro stayed pretty low. then i ran the same pct you mentioned above. after 2 weeks my back started hurting like hell, then 2 days later i got sick as hell. the goal is to control estro, not crush it, it plays a major role in alot of your body functions

Comment

ok i have come up with this:

prop 150mg eod 1-8
                adex .5mg eod
                nolva (3 days after last shot) 40/20/20/20

CANT WAIT

Comment

the adex is week 1-8 too... not including PCT

Comment

looks solid!

Comment

dpeending on how much your testicles atrophy, you may want to throw in some hcg

Comment

Working...
                      X