Whats up JM?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up JM?!?!

whats up jm?!?! new to the site, i like the way its setup and i hope to help some and learn more! im a member of a few other sites, but i try to read all i can. i ran across a link to this forum on a sponsors site and decided id sign up. im currently 6'8 270 lbs and im trying to hit 300 lean, point me in the right drection!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Welcome to the board.

6'8 and 270?? You're a big boy.Good luck on the 300lb goal.

Comment

Welcome to JM PushinWeight, enjoy the board. Do you have any previous experience using AAS? If so what cycles have you run in the past? The more info you can give us the easier it will be to help you reach your goals.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Welcome to JM brotha!!!!
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

finished my 4th cycle about 12 weeks ago, 1st was sust@500/wk, 2nd cyp 500/wk and annys at 75mg/day for 4 weeks, 3rd prop and tren ace at 100 each eod, 4th cyp@750/wk with SD@20mg/day for first 4 weeks. 1st cycle i went from 240 to 270 but then lost it all bc didnt know anything about pct, didnt run any ai's or anything. 2nd cycle i got up to 280 lbs but i dropped back down after i stopped taking the annys(was bloated like crazy, had pregnant lady swollen ankles and all). then the prop/tren cycle i didnt put on hardly any weight but it changed my composition like crazy, topped out around 270. then the last cycle i went from 260 to alittle over 270(took ai's the entire cycle to keep water down), and now after 12 weeks off, im staying right around 267-268ish. now im ready to order a summer cycle, im thinking prop 150 eod, tren a 100 eod, starting with super dmz for 4 weeks, and finishing last few weeks with winny. hoping to gain 10 lbs or so and harden up a bit. this winter ill do a solid bulk and REALLY shoot for the 300 lbs

Comment

heres a few pics of me around 270 or so

Comment

Welcome chief

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome jm!

Comment

Welcome. You are like my brothers - 6'4", 6'6", and 6'8". I got jipped in the height dept - only 6'. Guess thats one reason why I try to make up for it in the muscle dept.

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                    Welcome. You are like my brothers - 6'4", 6'6", and 6'8". I got jipped in the height dept - only 6'. Guess thats one reason why I try to make up for it in the muscle dept.
                    lol, yea but being tall isnt all its cracked up to be. dont get me wrong, i wouldnt change it if i could, but theres alot of things that shorter guys would never even think of. being taller than the shower head, taller than the mirror, having to order clothes online, having to drive an suv that gets 13 mpg, not fitting on rollercoasters, banging your head on exit signs and chandeliers, and just having to lean over all day long in general which leads to back issues. but my family is the same, my big bro is 5'10 and my lil sister is 5'9, lol

Comment

Welcome to JM!!

Comment

Welcome to the board big guy!!!! 6FT. 8???? Damn brotha.. That kinda height you should get to 300pds. Lift heavy and really stuff the calories in... And try the d-bol this winter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                          Welcome to the board big guy!!!! 6FT. 8???? Damn brotha.. That kinda height you should get to 300pds. Lift heavy and really stuff the calories in... And try the d-bol this winter!!!
                          thats what im thinking, i still havent done the ole tried and true test/deca/dbol stack yet

Comment

welcome...!

Comment

woohoo!!! payment sent today for my summer/hardening cycle! prop/sd/tren/t3/winny, hopefully ill put on a few pounds and harden up, then ill go for a heavy bulk this winter

Comment

Working...
                              X