Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy with a stack that needs your valuable input.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy with a stack that needs your valuable input.

One of those guys at the gym who you always thought hes making some progress but then a month or so later hes stuck and for 2-3 years nothing really has changed. Finally I changed somethings up and tried something new. I got some ...

Testosterone Propionate
    And some Androl both for about 4 month supply for about 350.

Currently Im taking 1cc of test 3x a week and 1 tab a day

Gained some strength and alot of bloat (which I read is normal) Soon as I started taking the androl I lost the drive in the gym, just sluggish and I was expecting a monster to come out.

ANy tips advice?

P.S found the site here in this article (just stumbled upon it)
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...dybuilder.html

ya up the prop to 500 awk no more than that.. and u will beast

Comment

Yeah my dose goes up in a week or so.. Im hoping that will help. Appreciate the input

Comment

you guys ever get slight pin like pains in ur chest or arms? Just randomly? Is that a lack of potassium thing? Im also adding in a multivitamin, milk thistle supp, fish oil and coq10 as well.

Comment

you said 1cc 3x week so your running 750mg i thing that will be enough, and what size are the Androl tabs you got?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
            you said 1cc 3x week so your running 750mg i thing that will be enough, and what size are the Androl tabs you got?
            If hes running Prop it's Probably 100mg per CC i haven't seen it any higher so his total level should be 300mg at 3 times a week, The anadrol can make you feel sluggish its a strange drug. Although you'll notice strength increases and lots of new size (mostly water) you kind of feel crappy while on it...thats normal bro thats why alot of people up the test to try and off set the Anadrol Blues.....I would up the prop to 1.5 cc's 3 times a week and if that doesn't give you the well being your searching for than up it to 2cc's 3 times a week that will give you a total test dose of 600mg a week....a very nice number

Comment

[QUOTE=limo;19522]If hes running Prop it's Probably 100mg per CC i haven't seen it any higher so his total level should be 300mg at 3 times a week,/QUOTE]
              o right sorry my mistake i thought 1 cc= 250mg just standard did know it changed depending on what it is sorry i'm still learning haha

Comment

welcome to board..

Comment

Currently

300 CC of Prop for 1 more week (Going in to week 6)
                  Week 7 450 till

week 13 ups to 600

Keep eating, I keep reminding myself EAT damnit, thus I grow lol
                  ImnotJacked
                  Last edited by ImnotJacked; 04-15-2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the board. Are you running GP Prop? I've got some on the way and was planning on running it at 300 per week but might up it to 450mg/ week since you are saying 300 isn't doing the trick.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Welcome to the board brother.

Comment

I just uped to 1.5 CC of the TEST PRO Friday and I love it, I feel shit off it quick.

So question,

I m supposed to be taking 10mg of the Andro daily but I dont feel ANYTHING on it. Except sluggish. Another guy whos taken it laughed at me and said I was supposed to be taking 30-50mg daily that 10 wont do shit.

Im 6'2 about 253 right now so Im curious what to do, cause I feel like my gains are strictly on the test right now.

So the question, UP THE DROL? OR stay at 10 a day..

Comment

anadrol is dosed at 50mg per tab, dbol is 10mg. which is it that you have?
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

You right man, I feel stupid as fuck.. I asked my guy and he said nahh man thats 50mg of Andro..

Its just weird cause I dont feel shit off it but tiredness.

Anyways appreciate it.

Comment

anadrol makes most people feel like absolute shit, thats very common
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                              X