• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will take the adex if i was you,

Comment

Everything ordered.....Now while I wait I'll calmly do my ECA/Clen stack

Comment

why are you running an a.i? im assuming its to combat water retention! if so i would see first how you react to the test,you may not hold much water @ that dose. using an a.i has its price as you are controling estrogen which initself helps towards muscle building.
        if i was you id run the test and have the a.i or nolva on hand (in caseof water or gyno) if you dont need it dont use it!
        run your clen and have hcg on hand in case of atrophy

Comment

You definately need arimidex for every cycle!!! Remember arimidex on cycle and nolvadex off cycle. I run 400mg of test a week and take .5mg mwf and that's enough to keep my estrogen levels in check. The only thing I could possibly critique would be the addition of hcg at 500iu every 4 days while on cycle and extend the test out to 12 weeks. The hcg will allow you to supplement your body with test without shutting down your hpta making your recovery a breeze.

Cycle looks great though. Keep it simple. Don't start throwing in huge amounts of compounds, especially when this is your first.

Comment

i dont agree with-you def need a/dex every cycle. ive done about 15cycle and never used a/dex. although i will agree that a/dex is needed by some and it is also useful
            also da-hcg doesnt supplement your body with test. and you WILL shut down your hpta with any aas
            budgie
            Last edited by budgie; 04-08-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
              I've never used clen, but I can mayb help with the others. 500 is not a whole lot o test so unless ur prone 2 gyno I wuldnt use the adex. Keep nolva on hand incase
              I agree with graffix and I would also like to know what about some Dbol in there?? See what happens when you ask the masses about YOUR cycle---We all want you to run ours lololol

Comment

I'm really starting to get anxious about the gains I should see and the recomp possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                X