No announcement yet.

RX Prohub is G2G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ haha ya i didn't know they had one here?

Comment

^^^ there is now a rep here just after we though they didnt have one "rxprohub.com"

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...3-Rxprohub-Rep
      jimmy93
      Last edited by jimmy93; 07-15-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

prohub is deff gtg .. i have been using them for a few years now threw ef..sometimes takes alittle time but it comes

Comment

What about now? Are they still g2g????

Comment

yup they still are.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Good to know

Comment

This year i have ordered gear from prohub 3 times already. They are open, they have always been open. prohub looks like a little cheap,unrealiable website, but they know what they are doing. they will send you your shit!!! sometimes might take about 20-28 days. at day 30 or so, log into the website, click on the "help desk" and you will receive live help from someone. tell them you havent gotten your shit yet. they will then ask you for your first name, last name, username and order#. The helper will say that the gear is on its way now, there must of been a delay or some shit. Trust me, its happened to me before. But they will send you your shit ASAP!!! Prohub is G2G!!!!

Comment

This year i have ordered gear from prohub 3 times already. They are open, they have always been open. prohub looks like a little cheap,unrealiable website, but they know what they are doing. they will send you your shit!!! sometimes might take about 20-28 days. at day 30 or so, log into the website, click on the "help desk" and you will receive live help from someone. tell them you havent gotten your shit yet. they will then ask you for your first name, last name, username and order#. The helper will say that the gear is on its way now, there must of been a delay or some shit. Trust me, its happened to me before. But they will send you your shit ASAP!!! Prohub is G2G!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                    Thanks for letting us know, i never heard much about them and was wondering if they were any good.
                    This year i have ordered gear from prohub 3 times already. They are open, they have always been open. prohub looks like a little cheap,unrealiable website, but they know what they are doing. they will send you your shit!!! sometimes might take about 20-28 days. at day 30 or so, log into the website, click on the "help desk" and you will receive live help from someone. tell them you havent gotten your shit yet. they will then ask you for your first name, last name, username and order#. The helper will say that the gear is on its way now, there must of been a delay or some shit. Trust me, its happened to me before. But they will send you your shit ASAP!!! Prohub is G2G!

Comment

If they had a rep on this site for longer than two days, maybe more guys would order from them. I'm still gonna keep my distance until I see some signs of life.

Comment

Yeah, agree. Sometimes they are inconsistent with there "live Help" sometimes your waiting for 5 minutes on the "live help desk" just to get a generic message that they are not available now. But i would say 3 out of 5 times you will get to "live chat" with somebody about your package delay issues. But Prohub is g2g. They WILL send you your shit to your apartment or house adress. NO PO BOX adresses though!!!!! PROHUB is NAPSGEAR little sister. They both process the same way and both contain the same GEAR!!!!!

Comment

Prohub. G2g. they look like a little cheap unreliable website to purchase gear, but they are NAPSGEAR little brother. I've been ordering from them and NAps simutaneously for 2 years now. They WILL send you your shit!!!

Comment

Idk about these guys....

I ordered a 1 ml vial of test prop, & some gen- shi d-Bol. The prop was bunk. (NEVER had prop that didn't hurt next day!!), & I got GP d-Bol. There was a $20+ difference when I called them on it, they said they would try to credit me??! They didn't. Would never order again! The d-bol was legit, just not what I ordered!!

Comment

Glad to hear rx pro hub is legit. I wouldn't expect JM to advertise anything but the best
                              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                              X