Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educate Yourself (for the new steroid user)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educate Yourself (for the new steroid user)

one of the nice things about Juiced Muscle is that we work really hard to keep this board, friendly, helpful, and flame free. the more educated guys here are more than happy to help out and giude the newer fellas in the right direction. after all, at one point, we were all new to bodybuilding and the various aspects that go along with it.

ok, now lets talk steroids....steroids, steroid cycles, PCT, AI's, SERMs and all the lingo that goes along with being part of the dark side can seem overwhelming if you're new to it all. let me give you some advice. don't be in a rush to get your first cycle started. take your time and learn for yourself, what is exactly the best way to run a first cycle. how can you figure that out? research and READ! all of the basic info you need to know is right here on the board in front of you. a big part of reading the info here is using the search tool. you can use the search feature to search for your topic. you can even do advanced searches, to look only in certain areas of the board or to search 'titles only'. 'titles only' is a great way to narrow things down and find info on a topic. if you want to make the commitment to using AAS, prove it by doing your own research and reading. i dont mind helping you out and neither does anyone else, but you need to know why it is you are using what you're using. don't just take a very powerful drug because me or anyone else on the internet tells you to. at the end of the day, you need to make the decission so be informed.
    so from now on, no one is going to PM me asking what a good first cycle is, right? cool
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Thank you sam1976 reading material like this is refreshing. I have found bodybuilding to be 70% mental. Education/knowledge is a key part of that. Thanks again.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

i think,Bossman Sam, has hit a good key note. 2 big thumbs WAY way up for ya bro.

Comment

Grate post Sam, reading is the key to all!!

Comment

How does Stan/ win make you feel If never done it?

Comment

:-) I get it I think

Comment

Love the forum man. And good post . Reading is the key to a whole new set of knowledge. Ive learned that over the years ive been in this world. Its like a whole different lifestyle.

Comment

i trained for a year before i even thought about it and by the time my order cam it was 2 years so ya very good advice from Sam. He seems to really know his shit

Comment

So what you're saying sam, is that we should all send u pm's asking what our first cycle should be? Right? Good!

8P

Comment

GRRRRR. exactly lol
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Iv been on test cypionate 200 1cc a week due to low test from my doctor. I was wanting to add a stack to it. Im 30 years old, 6'2", and I was 350 pounds, and Now im 275. I lost alot of weight within 3 years that I've been on test replacement. I work out 3 days out the week , but my diet hasn't been too good lately. I was just wanting some advice, I would like to bulk up, so if you have any recomendations I will apreciate it thanks.

Comment

You'll want to start your own thread brother, this was more of an instructional "ask questions" thread.

P.S. prepare yourself for some harsh criticisms.

Comment

@ Sam
                          I was introduced to rxheads.com for products. I am new when it comes to using. i have been in the gym for 2yrs now and im ready!! done some research and asked around, etc.

Being a new in all this, my friend told me to start with dbol for 3weeks, then use test cyp and deca for 12 weeks. I understand all that. But im confused on a few things??
                          how many bottles do i buy for a 3 week start for dbol?
                          how many bottles do i buy for a 12week for test and deca?
                          how much to juice to put into the syringe for all three products?
                          what days do i inject per week, and is that (for example test on mon/wed deca tues/thurs or both)?

reading all this information on how to use is like Chinese to me

rxheads suggested this site

Comment

I am New to steroids. I am buying anabol. 5mg. I'm also buying estrogenex to combat
                            the effects of extra estrogen

Comment

Newbie here, I apologize if I'm in the wrong thread but I haven't found anything that particularly fits my situation and I don't know where else to look. I am a 52 year male at 230 lbs. 5'8 heavy build. I have been with more doctors than you can shake a stick at. I have been diagnosed with everything from liver necrosis to fibromyalgia and treated by a mass amount of medications for years with no results. I was once bedridden off and on. I finally got angry at the medical establishment and said screw this because I never felt any better and about 10 months ago I quit every medication I was on including Cymbalta and heavy pain meds fentanyl and morphine and a ton of others. The withdrawal was an ass-kicking to say the least and I still have occasional “zaps” from the Cymbalta but I feel better. About 2 months after I quit everything, I was started on testosterone cypionate 1ml shot every 2 weeks by my urologist while I was there for a urine issue. This turned my life around. For the first time in over 8 years I didn’t have to force myself out of bed. I actually had a little energy. I’m still leery of the medical establishment, especially after what they put me through. I decided to take my health problem into my own hands. I still have less than adequate energy levels even though I increased my testos to 1ml every week self-injection.

Here’s my questions.
                              What can I take to add to my energy levels and still be relatively safe?
                              I have recently acquired DBol50mg/Oxy50mg oil based inj., What should my starting dosage be considering I’m not after large muscle gains just increase my energy levels?
                              My goal is to be able to go back to work and feel at least semi-normal. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
                              X