• Show
Clear All

• PCT Advise

Going to run the following cycle:

Wks 1-10: Test E @ 500mg
    Wks 1-6: Tren E @ 333mg
    Wks 7-10 Winni @ 50mg ED

Was thinking of Nolva for PCT @ 40/40/30/20

You need some arimidex in your PCT... Nolva is not an anti-e... it just binds to specific estrogen receptors to prevent gyno... to kick start your natural T production you need an anti-E... ie. Anastrozole (arimidex) ..

it's also good to have arimidex on hand during cycle in case of signs of gyno... nolva is not fast acting... so if you get signs of gyno you can take the arimidex to shut down E production while you get the nolva in your system to block the gyno specifically.

Comment

So if I add the arimidex with the nolva, what would it look like??

Comment

Depends how sensitive you are to Anti-E's.... most will do 1mg/day for 4 weeks... I'm very sensitive to E inhibitors... so I usually do more like 1/.5/.5/.5 if you start on an anti E and get lots of joint pain you know it's working (drying you out) when i get bad joint pain I'll cut my dose back by 1/3....

Tren is strong stuff... might be wise to add in .25mg eod arimidex while on Tren (definitely have arimidex on hand while on tren in case of gyno)... Winny is E inhibiting on it's own so when you switch you might be able to drop the Arimidex till PCT...

If this is your first cycle I'd recommend just doing the Test @500mg /week this cycle and saving the tren and winny for the next cycle... it's good to know how each drug affects you individually.

Comment

Thanks for your help....this is my first cycle since my early 20's.....I know my body had undergone alot of changes since then, so I may just stick to the test e.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
            Depends how sensitive you are to Anti-E's.... most will do 1mg/day for 4 weeks... I'm very sensitive to E inhibitors... so I usually do more like 1/.5/.5/.5 if you start on an anti E and get lots of joint pain you know it's working (drying you out) when i get bad joint pain I'll cut my dose back by 1/3....

Tren is strong stuff... might be wise to add in .25mg eod arimidex while on Tren (definitely have arimidex on hand while on tren in case of gyno)... Winny is E inhibiting on it's own so when you switch you might be able to drop the Arimidex till PCT...

If this is your first cycle I'd recommend just doing the Test @500mg /week this cycle and saving the tren and winny for the next cycle... it's good to know how each drug affects you individually.
            Actually A.Is will do very little for Tren/Deca induced gyno. Caber or Bromo is what he would actually need to combat gyno from those 2 compounds. However gyno from testosterone/dbol etc, and A.I would be perfect to combat those symptoms.

But i do agree with your last part, on him doing 500mg a week and eating alot. 500mg of test a week is simply god-like if your diet and training are down!

Comment

Diet is pretty clean over the last 6 weeks and will get even cleaner for the cycle. Have dropped from 21.84% BF to 15.01% BF over the last 6 weeks and thats with only 20min/day on a stationary bike 5 days/wk and of course my weight lifting. Weight has only gone from 246.2 down to 240.4...so as you can see definately dropping the fat and adding muscle. Going to up the cardio to 30min of HIIT in the morning and 30 min on the bike as of today.....the HIIT this morning was absolute HELL!!!

Just goes to show what a clean diet and exercise can do without gear....now I'm ready for gear to get me to my goal of 9-10% BF.

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
                Diet is pretty clean over the last 6 weeks and will get even cleaner for the cycle. Have dropped from 21.84% BF to 15.01% BF over the last 6 weeks and thats with only 20min/day on a stationary bike 5 days/wk and of course my weight lifting. Weight has only gone from 246.2 down to 240.4...so as you can see definately dropping the fat and adding muscle. Going to up the cardio to 30min of HIIT in the morning and 30 min on the bike as of today.....the HIIT this morning was absolute HELL!!!

Just goes to show what a clean diet and exercise can do without gear....now I'm ready for gear to get me to my goal of 9-10% BF.
                Once again, gear is no magic solution and its not going to get you anywhere unless you put in the work. No steroids directly burn fat, in fact its much easier to bulk on juice than cut. Clean diet up lower calories more up protein and hit cardio. Thats how your going to get down to 9-10%.

You want low BF? Eat nothing but boiled chicken and broccoli 6times a day with cardio. Youll drop fat really quick.

Comment

Diet looks like this....

Whey Protein Shake as soon as feet hit the floor

2hrs later... 5-6 boiled eggwhites and 1/2 oatmeal and 8oz of grapefruit juice

2hrs later Whey Protein with a banana

2hrs later....Workout

Immediately after workout.... Whey Protein with chocolate syrup and honey

2hrs later.....Can of tuna with mustard and sweet peas or Chicken breast and broccoli and 8oz low sodium V8

1 hr before bed..... Cassein Protein Shake

That's my diet for the last 6 weeks.....and one cheat meal on Sunday, usually lunch.

Comment

Also research Fincar (Proscar) also. its relatively Cheap.

It's a type of steroid reductase inhibitor. It works by reducing the amount of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. DHT is an androgen.
                    1.25mg a day thru cycle
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Diet looks like this....

Whey Protein Shake as soon as feet hit the floor

2hrs later... 5-6 boiled eggwhites and 1/2 oatmeal and 8oz of grapefruit juice

2hrs later Whey Protein with a banana

2hrs later....Workout

Immediately after workout.... Whey Protein with chocolate syrup and honey

2hrs later.....Can of tuna with mustard and sweet peas or Chicken breast and broccoli and 8oz low sodium V8

1 hr before bed..... Cassein Protein Shake

That's my diet for the last 6 weeks.....and one cheat meal on Sunday, usually lunch.
                      FINALLY, damn thats a good diet dude, the honey after a workout is awesome isnt it? pumps you up! gets that insulin rushing there!

Comment

Yes it does....now do you agree that I'm ready for gear??? BTW..sipping on my casein shake right now...LOL

Comment

Yes it does....now do you agree that I'm ready for gear??? BTW..sipping on my casein shake right now...LOL
                          I never drink casein, although i should. I just down 3 scoops of whey before bed.

Comment

2 meals and 4 protein shakes... I cannot render myself doing anything like that, I really ponder at what each individual does and what they actual get in return. I guess that's the beauty of each and every person, choices.

I rarely consume protein shakes, I'm a meat kind of guy, 28oz of meat a day keeps the bullshit away.

Comment

I've actually tweaked my diet a little over the last 2 weeks and I'm only consuming 4 shakes on the days I workout now and 3 shakes on other days. I've also been adding in some lean beef or chicken at breakfast with my egg whites too.

As for my PCT....I'm thinking of running this now....

Clomid- 100/50/25/25
                              Nolvadex- 40/30/20/20
                              Arimidex- .5/.5/.5/.5

I will be running the Arimidex .5 EOD during my cycle as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X