No announcement yet.

Hygetropin 10iu Yellow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Yes its same design, just different color. I did forward the yellow top pic to the main guy, and he is going to double check with manufacturer. He said its possible they may have made some batches with yellow top. We will clear this up ASAP so there is no confusion. But the pic I posted is the current design. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks guys.

@David: I'm currently running it with 250test, 500primo and 200deca. (deca for an long lasting elbow injury.)
      This is a cutting cycle. I will change it up after 8weeks into 1000mg test a week only.

Comment

Holy crap more confusion....i hope this gets cleared up soon

Comment

Hey dutch how many iu's a day r u runnin just curious

Comment

glad to see someone else has em aswell i just picked up the same in n.ireland, yellow tops same design but cant find a thing about em.... fingers crossed eh?!

Comment

Just an update for you.... this has been pissing me off, the batch number and exp date on mine is identical to you vial, BIG part now, if you look really REALLY close at the symbol on the top it has the letters spelling out BIOTEC.

Now i just picked up 3x 10iu kits two of which are these yellow tops and the other is the old green tops with HYGETROPINtm 10IU on them,

all came in the same order, all boxes identical with the scratch off security panel the same as you box and all three codes check out as genuine hygetropin on hygetropin.cn

So hopefully someone will come across these soon.

cheers

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by kyle_rs View Post
                Just an update for you.... this has been pissing me off, the batch number and exp date on mine is identical to you vial, BIG part now, if you look really REALLY close at the symbol on the top it has the letters spelling out BIOTEC.

Now i just picked up 3x 10iu kits two of which are these yellow tops and the other is the old green tops with HYGETROPINtm 10IU on them,

all came in the same order, all boxes identical with the scratch off security panel the same as you box and all three codes check out as genuine hygetropin on hygetropin.cn

So hopefully someone will come across these soon.

cheers

Kyle
                If they checked out as genunine, what is the problem then? The Green tops with 10iu hygetropin on them are the real ones anyways.

Comment

well glad that got resolved............

Comment

I'm currently on 2iu's a day. But will go to 5iu's. And maybe in a few months try 10 for a while. Just for experimetational purposes (is that a word?). If I can handle the sides that is.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                      If they checked out as genunine, what is the problem then? The Green tops with 10iu hygetropin on them are the real ones anyways.
                      sometimes whats on a sticker isnt necessarily whats in the box, only one way to find out i guess!
                      started today 4iu runnin with slin should be interesting

kyle

Comment

^^ Yes its same design, just different color. I did forward the yellow top pic to the main guy, and he is going to double check with manufacturer. He said its possible they may have made some batches with yellow top. We will clear this up ASAP so there is no confusion. But the pic I posted is the current design. Thanks!
                        I did check with the manufacturer and will post his reply to morrow when I'm home

Comment

Good glad to hear this...I was going to order some Hygetropin 100iu kits and there tops are Brown

Comment

Well according to the main guy, the new hyges dont have yellow tops, they have this color. See attached pic..

This is also a reply email I received from the main guy..

hi bro,

the hygetropin tops changed in february but the product inside is the
                            same. but the tops are not yellow. please find attached with this email
                            the picture of the new tops

thank you
                            best regards
                            My source has told me that the new tops with the design : yellow are 10iu and the green are 8iu

Comment

brown

I.m.o its dumb not to inform the customers when changes are made.
                              The promised pic
                              Attached Files

Comment

Top class Ronny thanks for your help, really appreciate that bud.

Kyle

Comment

Working...
                                X