MMA fighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA fighters

Who is ur favorite fighters? I like bj penn frankie edgar spencer "king" fisher old shool liddell couture nick and nate diaz. Nates a bad dude. Also matt hughes

Fedor Emelianenko! In my opinion the badest dude to ever fight. Its too bad he has lost his last couple but when he fought in pride he was unstopable. 2nd would have to be Couture.

Comment

Bas Rutten.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        Bas Rutten.........lol
        BAS is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
          Who is ur favorite fighters? I like bj penn frankie edgar spencer "king" fisher old shool liddell couture nick and nate diaz. Nates a bad dude. Also matt hughes
          The Diaz brothers are characters! I'm curious to see what nick can do if he fights in the UFC.....

Comment

Penn is king at 155and crazy anyone who licks the blood off his gloves after he beats the shit out of you his the man
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Hell ya cage he's a badass. Nick diaz has fought in ufc but he go in trouble for smoking chronic. I'm sure hell b back. Nate is my guy. That cocky fucker is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                Penn is king at 155and crazy anyone who licks the blood off his gloves after he beats the shit out of you his the man
                Yes I agree!

Comment

U see the sean sherk fight? That's the 1st time I saw penn lick his gloves

Comment

George St Pierre is unstopable right now.Great all around striker,grappler and wrestler.Probably one of the best of all time IMO.Of course Anderson Silva is another top MMA fighter.Really has changed the standard in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                      I have many favorite but my all time favorites is Andre Gusmao.He is known as a best Capoeira MMA fighter Ever.There are some others wrestler in my list of favorties like
                      Lyoto Machida
                      Mauricio Rua
                      Torres
                      john
                      Jackson.
                      boot camps in orlando

Comment

Hmm I've never heard of andre gusmao. Who's he even fought? He an old guy

Comment

Working...
                        X