Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going away for 11 days not sure what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going away for 11 days not sure what to do?

Next month i am going to Italy for 11 days i will be in my 9th week of my 28 cycle. Not taking my gear with me dont want to chance it in the airports. My ? is should i just miss the 2 shots while I'm away or should i double the dose the week before.
    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

What are you taking in your cycle? If i go away i just take a shot the day im leaving and then one as soon as i return.

Comment

if youre on long esters i don't think missing 2 shots is really a big deal. just pick right back up when you get back

Comment

Don't try to bring with you anything, if you will be checked at the airport(it's a matter of lucky)you can go in trouble...i know it
        I think you can inj. just before to leave your home a bigger dose like a frontload. If i can ask it where will you go?

Comment

ya id boot 1000mg eq and test the day b4 u leave and the day u get home
          `

Comment

Thank you all for your input, I no it probably won't make a difference because of the long esters but I load before I leave and pickup when I get back .it's just my OCD getting the best of me LOL . I don't to take chance I am gonna be with a lot people. I made sure the hotel has a gym so I will train but it's gonna be tuff keeping the diet in check.
            SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X