out of date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of date?

i have some vails of test e hear that are soon to run out of date..there 10ml vails an are good for 7/11..

? what wouled you say the shelf life is on them after...wouled it be ok to use after and how long after..

Anyone on ear used out of date oil ?

ok think i need to ...

bump

Comment

I am sure it is still safe to use since it is sterile.. prolly starts to lose potency tho

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        I am sure it is still safe to use since it is sterile.. prolly starts to lose potency tho
        Deff lost some potency and im sure you will be more prone to the sides, but besides that it won't kill ya lol...
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

As said all that'll happen is you'll loose some potency............is there no way you could use them before the end date?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew1975 View Post
            i have some vails of test e hear that are soon to run out of date..there 10ml vails an are good for 7/11..

? what wouled you say the shelf life is on them after...wouled it be ok to use after and how long after..

Anyone on ear used out of date oil ?
            I think they are likely very unsafe and in your best interest - you should send them to me - for proper disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
              I think they are likely very unsafe and in your best interest - you should send them to me - for proper disposal.
              Hahahahah then you can send them to me !!!!lol
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                As said all that'll happen is you'll loose some potency............is there no way you could use them before the end date?
                no mate cuz i got lots of amps ( suss an test e ) i wonna use this next month cycle....

ide have no problem me useing it up to 2 years after the sell by date..thats if its not opened...

just dont wonna get a abscess or owt as ive already had one that took months to heal proper...

what im saying is i dont whant the gear to go bad inside the vail an then me start pinin it.

i carnt be sending shit to the east coast lol wherever that may be in the U.S...im in $hit england
                Drew1975
                Last edited by Drew1975; 04-01-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

no mate cuz i got lots of amps ( suss an test e )
                  Sounds like we got a bigger disposal problem that we first thought. No matter - we will gladly sacrifice to help you out!

i carnt be sending shit to the east coast lol wherever that may be in the U.S...im in $hit england
                  Hey - what better way to dispose of - than get it out of the country. Seems like a great plan. Let the colonials deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
                    Sounds like we got a bigger disposal problem that we first thought. No matter - we will gladly sacrifice to help you out!

Hey - what better way to dispose of - than get it out of the country. Seems like a great plan. Let the colonials deal with it.
                    Hahaha im sure we all will help brotha!!!!!!

Comment

lmao....

umm still say the gear wouled be ok for say 2 years after the sell buy date...ive read some posts that guys have taken gear 5 years out of date lol..

like you say i can only see it loosing some of its kick if it hasent been opened and stored right in a dark dry place..

Comment

ill trade ya!

Comment

trade wot lol ?

Comment

Working...
                          X