GP 1-Test Cyp Product Trial Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a quick update...

the cycle is really coming together. i'm someone who is pretty critical of myself but i have to be honest, i'm rather happy with what the mirror has been showing me. i seem to be bigger and more complete than the internal image i have of me. so, it's like every time i get pumped at the gym and see myself in the mirror, it's a pleasant surprise. it makes me feel good and motivates me to reach further. i'm just about as hard as i was before i had upped the food, but i'm looking fuller and rounder now. i noticed that a jacket, which has always been comfortably loose, is fitting tighter on my shoulders, arms and back. this catches me by surprise as well. before, when i dieted down, everything got loose and i looked smaller in clothes. up until now, it's only been while i'm bulking that that my loose fitting clothes fit tightly like this.

on a bad note, i am getting acne on my face. i've never gotten acne on my face before due to AAS. it started about the time i started this job. i think it was first triggered by the insane stress i was feeling for the first few weeks of the new work, but now, it's like this acne infection doesn't want to leave my face. after i finish this post, i'm running up to the pharmacy to fill a script for bactrum, which had helped in the past. i think that if i get the infection under control, the breakout will subside.

today is my day off of training and i have to work afternoon. i'm glad to have a rest day. i've been beating myself up pretty good in the gym. weights are up. maybe 6 wks ago, the most i had ever pressed on over head DB shoulder presses was the 95lb DBs. i'd be able to put them up for about 1 set of 5 reps after ramping up from the 70s, 85s, 90s. the 95s were a real sticking point. it was like the psychic energy it took made the 95s hard and really fatigued me physically and mentally. yesterday, i managed to work my way up to the 95s again and got 2 sets. first for 9 reps. second set for 7 reps. thats a personal best and i managed to do it with much less focus than before.

thanks for taking the time to follow my log and i hope you're enjoying it!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm on board and following your progress. I personally been burned by to many Companys that are selling fake oils. I haven't tried Naps. There seems to be a trend on other boards where the Mods are posting postive feeds about source gear just to get people to buy fake junk. I'm hoping I have found I legit board this time with real Bodybuilding products. I haven't seen on this forum any post yet about other boards and their fake gear pimps.
      GOOD LUCK SAM!

Comment

Subbed. Good log. Your taking on a whole lot right now with the new job, dieting down for a contest, this log etc. BUT, your handling it like a champ. I hope you get a handle on the acne. Keep up the great work bro.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpionking View Post
          I'm on board and following your progress. I personally been burned by to many Companys that are selling fake oils. I haven't tried Naps. There seems to be a trend on other boards where the Mods are posting postive feeds about source gear just to get people to buy fake junk. I'm hoping I have found I legit board this time with real Bodybuilding products. I haven't seen on this forum any post yet about other boards and their fake gear pimps.
          GOOD LUCK SAM!
          hey sk,

just to give you a little background on where i'm coming from, i am an average guy who stumbled onto Naps a few years back and when the first batches of GP came out, i gave it a try. at the time, prices were through the roof everywhere. some time back, ORD had driven prices up and for a long time, sources rode that price increase. not sure if you remember that...anyway, GP came out and offered a great quality product for 1/2 of what others were charging. as you can imagine, it probably ruffled some feathers! as far as i know, they were the first ones to start driving prices back down. so i'm glad to support them, not only for making great gear, but also because of the changes they were willing to make in the industry.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by angelo212 View Post
            Subbed. Good log. Your taking on a whole lot right now with the new job, dieting down for a contest, this log etc. BUT, your handling it like a champ. I hope you get a handle on the acne. Keep up the great work bro.

hey angelo, thanks for the encouragement! i love our sport and love the challenge. i've been trying to look at all the 'real life' hurdles as challenges that i need to overcome to reach my goals. the acne isn't really getting better or worse. the anti-b should be working soon though and if it works like before, it'll clear everything up. i've been tanning a little and it helps dry my skin out, but i don't want to go too much. from what my derm told me, it can increase the amount of scarring you get from acne.

Comment

no magic pills

well, this last week has been tough for me. due to the holiday, work was crazy, and i had to put in lots of overtime. stress was high and my diet, though not awful most of the time, wasn't great.

as we know, there are no magic pills in the world of AAS and bodybuilding. the closest thing i've used to magic has been tren, though the results come with quite a price for me. my diet can be off for a couple of day and training can suck and i'll still see a slight loss in BF while staying hard of full on tren. i can now say that in my experience, 1-t cyp is no tren when it comes to the "magic pill" effect. as one would expect, my physique has lacked that certain pop. i've felt somewhat flat and deflated.

my point is, if you are going to use 1-test cyp, like ANY steroid really, to get the most out of it, you've gotta eat right. my diet is usually on point. i'd go as far as to say i'm OCD when it comes to diet, but if my diet were off for my full cycle, the way it's been in the last week, well, i don't think i would be nearly as impressed with 1-test cyp. it's like night and day.

i've got today and tomorrow off to regroup and go back in to work with a better plan. part of the issue has been heat. the food in my cooler has been going bad within a few hours due to the current temps we've been having. i'm going to buy a better cooler today, as well as some more of those cooler ice packs. maybe some new tupperware.

time to get back on track!

Comment

things are back to normal. it took about...oh, a day of eating right to fill back out and feel on track again. i suppose we all have our ups and downs in a cycle. i'm just not used to documenting them.

so, i was talking to an experienced 1-test cyp user and national level competitor. i'm liking so much, the way i'm looking on this stuff, i'm going to pick up an extra bottle and run it right in to the show.

so, at 6 wks out i'll continue 1-test
                switch from lost ester test to prop, add tren or ment (not sure yet), add winny
                then at 3 wks out add halo

Comment

great log!
                  I know this is an older thread but im thinking of trying out this 1-test cyp stuff in the next couple week possibly. :-)

Comment

I don't understand the most importatnt thing of a log:the results are omitted...
                    so how have been the results of GP 1-Test??? and how it works????

Comment

yea, i see what you're saying and think there are a couple reasons why. first, i slpit it in two sections. at the time, i didn't think about putting a link the the next section becasue there were only a handful of threads on the board. in this first section, there wasn't a whole lot to say. it takes very long to kick in and was only really only working the last 3-4 wks of this section of the log. second, i was copy/pasting a lot of this log from another site i was posting it at. check out this version, as it might be more complete. also, at that site, i got a lot more questions that helped flush more info and thought out.

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...hlight=sam1976

then i went into a second section with photos as i added more compounds and dieted down...

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...t=contest+prep

if you have any questions that this stuff doesn't answer, i'd be more than happy to tell you my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                      X