No announcement yet.

Biogen testosterone 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol biojunk had the site they were a sponsor on a trusted site for a while.. they made a buttload on a bunch of crap.. its sickening

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      lol biojunk had the site they were a sponsor on a trusted site for a while.. they made a buttload on a bunch of crap.. its sickening
      Tell me about it. I saw some of their products with shit floating around the vials. Nice, fancy labels, but they can't even clean and sterilize their vials???

Comment

Their presenstation is good. Website and labels, but product is def phonier than a 3 dollar bill. From a business standpoint they were liquidating that stuff as low as 25 bucks per. Sorry, but you cant make a t-400 and affford to re-up on raws giving them away. I adhere to 2 old adages "never judge a book by its cover" and "you get what you pay for".

Comment

Ya they got me for some cash. I ran there T400 and Tren200 just was not feeling anything. No gains, No strength, it even dissipated very fast in the muscle. I kinda questioned the color but thought what the heck give it a go. To top it off I roll around at 260 to 265 off gear. For a year lol so I should have seen something!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            I attached the graphics of the analytical analysis of the sample (the actual vial) and in comparison the graphic of the sample 50-50 mixed with the reference sample. Later I'll add the graphics of the single reference standard. It shows that only the propionate is present of the labeled compounds. Between the propionate and the Cypionate Enanthate estrifications (that are not present at all ) we see the spike of something like phenylpropionate. and some peaks at the end that might show very long estrificated testosterones like decanoate or undecanoate, we didn't ask the lab to specify since the result is clear i.m.o. In these cases its uncertain if the UG lab just worked with bad powders or deliberate made cheap mislabeled products
            ***I wouldn't touch BIOGEN with a 10-foot pole. POOR, POOR quality TEST E....AND! you get no answers/ZERO ANSWERS from them when you write about this problem.***
            GENEZA, SCIROXX, Gen-Shi have worked very, very well for us.

Comment

Working...
            X