Biogen testosterone 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
    I have tried Biotech from big O and its the strongest test I have ever injected. I have never heard of biogen.
    most of bin all in your head..ever that or other stuff you was on..

wow im glad i dident buy any of it...ide be right pissed me

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      Shame so much junk around. You guys are in good hands..
      YES we are Safe, Where ya been at brotha???
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Hey guys
        New here..I am one of the chumps who thought Biogen t400 was a great deal. Heck at 400mg a week I can go for 10
        weeks on one vial. Yea right. Ive been ripped off like many others, but here's my question- Has Biogen made any attempts
        to improve the products and can we check them by lot # ??

Comment

biogen is crap this is the end of story

Comment

BioGen - As i have alwahys said, Stay away from that bullshit
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Biogen SEEMS so legit. They have a slick website and slick products. They even have one of those professional looking home-pages. But their gear is screwed up ?! Live and learn lol
              desty236
              Last edited by desty236; 10-14-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by desty236 View Post
                Biogen SEEMS so legit. They have a slick website and slick products. They even have one of those professional looking home-pages. But their gear is screwed up ?! Live and learn lol
                Just goes to show ya, People would rather spend money advertising bull-shit product instead of making a great product and growing!!??

Comment

I'm surprised those guys are still out there....with so many other quality labs to choose from and all the review boards out there today you would have figured these guys would have gone away by now

Comment

Bunch of junk

Comment

Good to see another board that dont care about sponsor money and cares about their members!

Comment

Any thoughts on Bio-Tech???

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                          Any thoughts on Bio-Tech???
                          i ve heard a positive feedback.

Comment

i can't open this image

Comment

Ive taken their Blend600x2, T400x2, 3Trenbolone, I guess i know why that shit didnt put no weight on me...

Comment

Had a buddy do a one month of Biogen tren A didn't see any results! I warned him about it. The stuff looked like cool-aid. Had no medicinal taste to it either. All the tren
                                I've done in the past whether compounded from finiplex cattle cartridges or powder from oversees has a rusty appearance and def has kick if u taste it!

Comment

Working...
                                X