prolonged my cycle test e 500 mg/week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prolonged my cycle test e 500 mg/week

Hey guys , i m on a cycle for 12 weeks 500mg test e , only have to go for 2 more weeks and wonder if I can can go on with something like diana ,trenbolone , (bridging) or do you guys have better ideas ??? Or just take a break ??

Originally posted by dynamite View Post
    Hey guys , i m on a cycle for 12 weeks 500mg test e , only have to go for 2 more weeks and wonder if I can can go on with something like diana ,trenbolone , (bridging) or do you guys have better ideas ??? Or just take a break ??
    hey dynamite,

so you're at the end of your cycle and you're wondering if, instead of coming off for PCT, you ca continue on, right? this is a very common thought to have at the end of a cycle.

and the answer is......

it depends. of course, you could. would the cost equal the benefit though? there is quite a cost of not coming off. where are you at with your experience with AAS? as in how many cycles and of what? also how old are you and what are your stats? lets start there and i will be much better able to help you answer your question.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 04-02-2010, 05:02 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea man, tough to answer this question without hearing your stats and cycle history.... IF your not already deep into the game, then just come off, recover, then hop back in when your ready... No sense in burning yourself out early... TRUST ME

Comment

Thx , i m 44 , 95 kg ,bf around 11%, 3 cycles so far (1 was winstrol only = for me not a good cycle because got a bad infection on my ass , 2 was test e 250 mg for 10 weeks , 3 now test e 500 mg ) so far with test e no sides just the opposite feel good inside my body , would love to have one day THE 100 kg bro , training is 4 to 5 times a week , always full body , it s really hard but feel good with that system of workout , with the food turn around 3000 kcal , hope you have enough info about me , thx !!

Comment

thanks for all the info. i've got a few ideas for you.

first to talk about your question. if you were 23 yrs old and you said you only had 2-3 cycles under your belt, my opinion would probably be suggesting you come off and PCT, no question. but because of your age, there is a chance you already have low test and could benefit from hormone replacement therapy, HRT. the only way to know for sure would be to still come off, run PCT and then see a good endo to get tested, after you've recovered. if you are a low test patient, you can get a script and run it for the rest of your life, under the safe watchful eye of your MD.

in case you're not aware(you may be, but i'll go into it anyway) once you start using test, your body's production stops and the longer you stay on, the harder it can be to ever get your natural production normalized again. your age may make it harder for you to recover from a cycle, especially a long one. but if you are on HRT, there is no need to come off . you just drop back down and cruise at your HRT dose. you're obviously old enough to make your own decisions and staying on for life is a big decision to make, but if you are in need, it may restore quality to the years you will be here. in you can afford it or have very very good insurance, you could even look into complete rejuvenation therapy, which would include HGH.

as far as your training goes, i'm not exactly sure what your goals are, outside of getting to 100kg. not sure how tall you all, but 95k is about 210lbs right? so it sounds like you've got some good lean mass at 11%. but about your training, it sounds like you might be over training. full body up to 5 times a wk is crazy intense! especially considering that often, the older we get, the more rest we need. we can only grow while we rest. let me give you an idea of a classic split i've used and grown well with. btw, my goals in the gym are competitive bodybuilding. maybe you've seen things like this, but i thought i'd throw it out there in case it can help you or anyone else reading.

day1-chest
          day2-back
          day3-legs
          day4-shoulders
          day5-arms
          day6 off
          day7 off

you can start out with 12 to 16 working sets, split into 4 exercises per body part. listen to your body and if you need an extra rest day, throw it in there. not only does the muscle need to recovery, so does the CNS.

let me know what you think about everything and get back to give me your thoughts/feedback. hope this helps.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Sam , thank you very much for all your info , btw I m 175 cm tall , I dont wonna stay on all the time , just that the test gives me good feeling and I can work out a bit harder , yep my goal is going to get 100 kg , but would be great to go on stage at my age ,,,,yeah would love that....but i think about your training advice....do you think I can grow on that system...SPLIT...for each group 4 exercices,,,3 sets and 10 reps (or the last set between 4 and 6 reps max weight !!) , for the use of the steroid I ll come off next week and will do my pct ,,,I think , I will follow you in that !!! Anyway so far so good !!! thx a lot !! good advice is always welcome !!

Comment

i'm glad i could help give you some things to think about. as far as your question, can you gain on that??? heres my answer....

HELL YEA!

there are lots of different training programs out there, but that type of split is very common. but don't take my word for it. look around and research different programs and you'll see what i mean. i've posted a bunch of classic and poplar programs up in the training section. i keep the weight heavy and shoot for a rep range of 6-8 reps for 12-16 sets. the way i see it, if i hit back with 12-16 very hard hard sets(not including warm ups) to failure and near failure and it's going to take me an hour and i'm not going to have any gas left in the tank to train anything else. there are programs at the othe end of the spectrum like DC training that have work several body parts but you only do one, all out, working set each time and only train each muslce 1 or at most 2 times a week. people will testify that DC training builds monsters.

by the way, i'm not sharing all of this because i think your program isn't working for you. i just wanted to share some other thoughts and ideas that might help you keep your training energized.
              i think that'd be great to see you get on stage for the first time at your age! that would be completely awesome and such a great goal to work towards. as far as i can estimate your like 5 ft 7, so at your height, weight and BF, you sound like you're already a fairly big guy.

here is someone training DC style. as you can see, there are warm up sets that lead up to one all out working set.
              http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatra...d-park-mi.html

Comment

Hi Sam , thx a lot for the info and video (nerver heard about DC training , looks very hard but really good , I ll stay in touch with you on the board . Have a great day !!

Comment

Working...
                X