X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beastly!!!
    "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

MAN,,,Brotha you are looking GOOD.... Your a damn monster!!!!! I want to be like you!!!!!!!
      Damn monster is right! We are all pulling for you! Kick butt and take names later.

Comment

Your there big guy now its domination

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          Also MHP, Universal Nutrition, are sponcering me this round. Did photo shoot weeks ago for MHP, but u did not hear it from me. Think I told some of u I was doing a shoot. It was for MHP. Not I can't talk bad about the product for three years, only good???>?>>>
          this is completely awesome bro. looking hard from waht i can see in your pic. can't wait to see MORE!!!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

why are you doing a state show? what national show do you plan on doing to achieve your goal?
            .com

ricker35910, u have been warned three times with the spam. I delete your web address.
            SAFELIFE1
            Banned
            Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-27-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoShotYa View Post
              Holy Shit! Safelife what are your stats?

MBIG, what size are those arms you got bro?
              Getting out the bed cold they measure 19in. With a pump I'll measure around 20in. Safelife has 22in biceps... Thats where I'm trying to be!!!!! lolololol
              Whoshotya...Is that you in your avatar???

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                Getting out the bed cold they measure 19in. With a pump I'll measure around 20in. Safelife has 22in biceps... Thats where I'm trying to be!!!!! lolololol
                they don't call him big for nothing!!
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  LOL, No that's just what i want my abs to look like *sigh*

mbig, your arms look bigger than 19inch.
                  Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

anything is possible
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

SAFELIFE, can you post some more pics next week and up until your show? I'm sure your gigantiicness gives inspiration to more than just me.
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

mbig, your arms look bigger than 19inch.
                        Well I guess thats a good thing!!! The biggest I've had my biceps were 20.5....(cold) Won't be long before I get back..

Comment

State, bro im doing one of the biggest shows in new york. We are all a step away from pros. Ha ha. They would kick me off stage if i did a local show. I'm preping for nationals the end of this summer. Lol lol state show ha ha. Oh sorry... Ha ha lmbo.... Wow... Ha ha....

Comment

Originally posted by discodino247 View Post
                            safelife, can you post some more pics next week and up until your show? I'm sure your gigantiicness gives inspiration to more than just me.
                            yes i will, i just have to becareful at this stage in my career... They look for anything to boot you. I paid my own way to get where i am. I don't do tricks or favors, that's why i am having a hard time. Dave palumbo never made it and it wasn't because of those giant zits on his back. He did his own thing. So i will post but must protect my self from everything,, don't want this sight to make head lines. All good though..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                              yes i will, i just have to becareful at this stage in my career... They look for anything to boot you. I paid my own way to get where i am. I don't do tricks or favors, that's why i am having a hard time. Dave palumbo never made it and it wasn't because of those giant zits on his back. He did his own thing. So i will post but must protect my self from everything,, don't want this sight to make head lines. All good though..
                              Of course bro, you always gotta look out for #1, yourself. Wouldn't want you to do anything that might come back to bite you in the ass. Tasteful discretion is the name of the game.
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

that is the truth...

Comment

Working...
                                X