Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no tea plz

Comment

Is it possible to purchase geneza raws? I don't see them offered on Naps or geneza's web sites.

Comment

They are analysed to check purity. They are used to produce injectables and orals..

Comment

Right on Ronnie!

This confirms what I already know

I've been extremely pleased with all the geneza products I've used. Top notch gear.

Comment

Was a bit confused. I guess the point was quality in = quality out. Wouldn't analysis of the final product be more informative? I guess when I seen the thread I just assumed that the raw was the final product hence the analysis.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

We do both. Its sometimes hard to determen quality because you get lots of chemicals that belong to perservatives -solvents and co-solvents. The manufacturer that sents the raws always sent a Q and A, but we sometimes do an extra run. also keeps the manufacturer awake.
                To visualise what I mean some contents of the carrier in an analytical analysis of Testosterone Cypionate ( if you look good you'll find EO and oleic acid as a deritive
                Attached Files
                RonnyT
                Last edited by RonnyT; 03-23-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shontay View Post
                  Is it possible to purchase geneza raws? I don't see them offered on Naps or geneza's web sites.
                  RonnyT
                  They are analysed to check purity. They are used to produce injectables and orals..
                  Shontay - I did not realize that either.

Comment

Good shit!!
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                    X