No announcement yet.

Is this Norma Deca real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the ones with stars L1002029 E02 2012. I got them from naps.

Comment

u got them probably from ****
      ItalianMuscle
      Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 03-16-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

So how can everything look so good on these vials.....label has norma hologram plus stars, box has the watermark under uv light, exp date matches the lot #,he has a picture of the factory boxes they came in, but the 4 is closed instead of open?? I have some with an open 4 from HG. So if he is selling some with an open 4 and some with a closed 4, and both look identical.....then wtf is the deal???

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
          u got them probably from ****
          This thread is going to stay drama free. There were enough accusations of fakes/counterfeits at AB & BOS, and those threads wound up getting locked. We will get to the bottom of this, so lets not start accusing sponsors of anything!
          ItalianMuscle
          Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 03-16-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
            This thread is going to stay drama free. There were enough accusations of fakes/counterfeits at AB & BOS, and those threads wound up getting locked. We will get to the bottom of this, so lets not start accusing sponsors of anything!
            Good call IM.

I have not named my source and nor shall I. I am not out to hurt anybodies here. I just wish to know if I have a safe and legit product. I wish RonnyT would just give a yes or no to this issue.

Ronny, Is my product fake or legit?

Comment

is some one is selling a fake gear its quite stupid to protect his business.

Comment

I think it was cristal clear, if you have labels that show the norma deca logo you have the real ones if you have the labels that ONLY show stars (see pictures on the first page) you have fake ones. If you have boxes check numbers and watermark.

Comment

as always great job ronny

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    I think it was cristal clear, if you have labels that show the norma deca logo you have the real ones if you have the labels that ONLY show stars (see pictures on the first page) you have fake ones. If you have boxes check numbers and watermark.
                    Well in that case, the OP has real norma because you can see the norma logo and stars on the label. The closed 4 is the only thing that bothers me. I thought normas with closed 4 were counterfeit, but if not, how come his label has the norma logo?

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                      Well in that case, the OP has real norma because you can see the norma logo and stars on the label. The closed 4 is the only thing that bothers me. I thought normas with closed 4 were counterfeit, but if not, how come his label has the norma logo?
                      There was a pic of a label that was posted, and it showed closed 4s, and it was said to be real.

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
                        is some one is selling a fake gear its quite stupid to protect his business.
                        I agree with you 100%, but it hasnt been proven that this sponsor in question is selling counterfeit products. He has posted up pics of amps, factory boxes, including the shipping box it came in. I dont know what else this guy has to do to prove that he has legitimate products. If it is proven without a doubt 100% that he has been selling counterfeits, you or anyone else can post away at will. But for now, lets keep this civil and not tarnish anyones reputation. Im tired of hearing the conspiracy theories(not from you but from others) who think that no one can have legitimate humangrade products. How can this guy have q pharma, omandren and legitamate winstrol depot amps, when not one other person can have them? Simple, connections and he knows people.

I wont mention his name, but a few years ago before he was busted, this guy had everything..LSP, British Dispensary products, norma deca, primobolon depot etc, nile sustanon.. People are going to sit there and tell me this guy had nothing but fakes? lol.. Probably the most trustworthy guy on the net. Never heard of him one time having something fake/counterfeit. Its who ya know, its that simple..

Comment

Well my norma deca has open 4s and the label looks exactly like the OP. The label has stars and norma logo, box has uv watermark, the lot # matches up with the exp date. So how come some normas have open 4 and some have closed 4s? They are both made in the same year, actually 1 month after each other.

http://img141.imageshack.us/i/img0625zs.jpg/
                          Last edited by joebig; 03-17-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

The have more then one machine beside Norma works with a contractor. I keep samples from my batches, but they are at my week-end house I'll check when I'm there. The most important is the lable and uv watermark, to help members to detect real from fake you check for deviations. Now we haven't even talked about the branded logo on the vial ;-) On the new site I'll post a big article about all the differences with pics etc.

Comment

Thanks for your input Ronny. My question concerns the normas with a closed 4 vs an open 4. The OP has the same normas as me except for the closed 4. I know for a fact mine are real but since they look exactly like the ones the OP posted, are his counterfeit because they have a closed 4? I guess what I am asking is it possible norma has legit ones with a closed 4? How can the OP have some made 1 month before mine and his are closed yet my have an open 4 made 1 month later?

Comment

I'm going to chime in this thread because I have 2 of the lots posted in this thread from the same sources you guys got them from.
                                Can you guys feel the bottom of your vials for me?
                                I have Exp 2/2012 that feels like a donut, like it has a noticable outdent in the center.
                                My exp 5/2012 feels smooth, like a bowl, no outdent.
                                the shape of them looks a little bit different as well the slope of the neck to where it meets the body of the vial.
                                I will post pics if necessary

Comment

Working...
                                X