guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guests

Just took a quick look at the statistics and saw 6 members and 87 guests online isn't that a little in disbalance. Since we are filling the new website and determen new ways how to run it, Maybe we should lock the pictures for guests like most boards do. Or do you guys have other ideas. Or think we should give everybody a peek in the kitchen??

On worldclassbodybuilding.com they get you a fixed number of possible site's views before stopping your acces to the forums,maybe an idea.

Comment

In my case my web browser no longer auto log in me ... So I am a guest until I log in so to speak!

Comment

yes i have notice this before its says for me at the moment there are 184 guests and 7 members, i think it would be an idea to block some areas like the pic's as you said.

Comment

That would be a good idea to block some of the pics for the guests !!! That way the guests would have something to look forward to when joining!!! Just my thoughts...

Comment

i think they shuold also block all naps talk.. not that it costs money, but source info should almost come at a cost. the cost of initiation to the site. maybe stuff unlocks after 20 official posts ............. they should have access to obviously who the board sponsors are, but mayb not all the info that shares that all of us bak n***100% the official posts that state testing results for selected np products ect

Comment

i think that will enable growth!. that is obv up to u mods.. umm i do have an idea however.. if these locks were say initiated i believe you guys shouuld be somewhat stringent on allowing some of thosepeople that flame every one.. for no reason... like if a guy snaps in a forum and obv passes the ethical boundary they should be blocked. i strongly believe in this becuz the thing that really makes Juiced muscle , juiced M to me is how everyone treats everyone with such respect. you dont have to worry about some idiot berrating you. idk just my opinion ,now to me JM has a very homeyyy feelingi just feel very comflortable im sure u guys can identify with me on that... anyways goodnite im interested to see what people say tmmrw about this

Comment

I think these are all great ideas. Bluelabel, the only problem I see with locking down the sponsor feedback area is that I think they may lose business. I guess they make alot of sales from newbies who read the good feedback. Although your idea about incentives is definitely a good one.

Comment

exactly

i believe you guys shouuld be somewhat stringent on allowing some of thosepeople that flame every one.. for no reason... like if a guy snaps in a forum and obv passes the ethical boundary they should be blocked. i strongly believe in this becuz the thing that really makes Juiced muscle , juiced M to me is how everyone treats everyone with such respect. you dont have to worry about some idiot berrating you. idk just my opinion ,now to me JM has a very homeyyy feelingi just feel very comflortable im sure u guys can identify with me on that...

I think that I speak for the rest of the Mods if I say that is what we want..a "friendly" form. If someone has a question you decide to answer or not, but no bashing - flaming etc. There is no such thing as a stupid question, if you don't know - you don't know and ask -simple. Thats also why we do smalltalk about politics - news - nude chicks etc there is more then just muscle.

Comment

i thought the same thing but i remember a few years ago looking for a source check forum and i opened it up and couldnt access the page unless i was a member.. well i was a membet in .23987 seconds.. loljust a pov from the other hand

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      I think that I speak for the rest of the Mods if I say that is what we want..a "friendly" form.
                      no question. there is no reason to treat people without respect.

i dont think it would hurt to make certain forums viewable by members only. i'm sure having more members would make the stats look alot better if a time comes that the owner of JM wants to accept more sponsorship. i'm not sure it will up the amount of people that contribute though. just because they sign up, doesn't mean they'll post.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah if you look at a lot of the forums, you ask what they think is a dumb question everyone rips you. Who wants to be apart of that. I think a lot of forums work like this. Unless your a member you cant see the answers to responces. You can just see the question.
                        "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

ya the added sponsorships i think should be added after we have a higher volume of people(basicallhy just for keeping our members happy and opening new doors)The thing that JM has on their side is naps as a sponsor and that sponsor being very active in our community, and the "homey"/friendly feel to us. So that part of the board should be locked until registered. Sure, one could simply register just to get the guarded info, but every person registered is another potential FRIEND TO US lol.. ALSO once they find n*** to be order worthy where better to talk about the products and seek info then here. They will be drawn to jm like gravity.. lol ok that took alot out of me.. i believe a peanutbutter and jelly is a solid reward!.... JUICE juice in the DEUCE

Comment

I'm amazed more people aren't signing up here, this has to be the friendliest forum I have been on, most others are full of hating asshats. blocking certain things from guests would be a good thing I think, it may encourage more people to sign up and become an active part of the community.

Comment

Hold them at bay...

Comment

Working...
                              X