Testex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    Ridiculous statement. If I pay for real testex, I should get real testex, not a counterfeit. What if that counterfeit has prop in it instead of cyp? It is test correct? So you would be happy with testex with prop? lol..
    Agreed. I love the " just shoot it " posts myself. If we pay for real HG we want real HG . Why is that so hard for people to get??

Comment

Originally posted by daron_e View Post
      JB please let us know what yousr look like when you get them from Naps. Although it seems like people have many threads about waiting a long time from Naps, if he only has real HG I guess it's worth it.
      Still waiting on Naps. Its going on atleast 6 weeks. If I would have known it was gonna take this long, I would have done my biz else where. I just hope I get everything I asked for. I been hearing horror stories of people getting substitutes that they did not order becuz out what they wanted being out of stock. I heard Naps doesnt even ask first if thats ok, he just sends it. I would be really pissed if this happens to me as the reason I order certain brands is because I specifically want that brand. I guess we will wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
        Still waiting on Naps. Its going on atleast 6 weeks. If I would have known it was gonna take this long, I would have done my biz else where. I just hope I get everything I asked for. I been hearing horror stories of people getting substitutes that they did not order becuz out what they wanted being out of stock. I heard Naps doesnt even ask first if thats ok, he just sends it. I would be really pissed if this happens to me as the reason I order certain brands is because I specifically want that brand. I guess we will wait and see.
        Well thats no horror story, its the truth. It happened to me. I ordered 15 amps of testex and recieved 6 10ml vials of gp test cyp instead. He didnt notify me to make sure it was ok, but dude i ordered 3500mg of test and received 15000mgs lmao! How can you complain about that? You cant bro. Gp is great and naps will take care of you man.

Comment

Working...
        X