• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joebig View Post
    Here is mine. It looks real from what i can tell. I have not used them yet:

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/img0612r.jpg/
    mine looks exactly like yours...looks like the left amp in Ronnys picture

Comment

long story

It all happened when a big pharmaceutical wholesaler posted a pictire of an (old) counterfeit compared with a new model on my old forum. Laughable is that some selfproclaimed guru tells him he's wrong.

An other member mailed Q-pharma and Q-pharma confirmed the legitimacy of the poster. Then all of a sudden all forums started to post that all old amps where fakes. Thats why we analysed lotnumber Z10.

I'll give some getaways. The colour of the amp and the edges of the tray!!
      Attached Files

Comment

amps

..again the real fake also see the "shoulders" of the amp..

amp in blue is fake the amp on the right an old real item
        Attached Files

Comment

here the old and the new design

I also have the counterfeited new design and will post as soon as I have a real item to make comparison pictures. I hope all is clear now..

new design on the left..
          Attached Files
          RonnyT
          Last edited by RonnyT; 02-28-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

thanks ronny! Will compare them tonight with the ones i have

Comment

pics here http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rfeited-Testex

Comment

Here is mine. It looks real from what i can tell. I have not used them yet:

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/img0612r.jpg/
                is this real or fake?

Comment

Fake. Those are my amps in Ronny's previous post.

Comment

Fake. Those are my amps in Ronny's previous post.
                    Wow, where did you get those? I orderes some too and should have them any time now. I'll go postal if mine are fake lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
                      Wow, where did you get those? I orderes some too and should have them any time now. I'll go postal if mine are fake lol.
                      I got the same ones joebig has shown in the pic. I got mine from HardGain...unbelievable...im soo pissed

Comment

Great info here for sure.Thanks for the pics and explanations Ronnie T.

Comment

Got mine from same place as dieselboy. Luckily I did not place an order. He sent me one free sample of all his products to check out prior to placing an order. I was fooled at first. But thanks to the help of Ronny and ab2, I was able to expose the person responsible for selling them so he will not continue ripping off other people. I thought the price looked too good to be true,,,,,,well guess what? It was!!! I ordered a couple from Naps just to compare now that I know what to look for with the fakes. Let's hope Naps has the real deal.

Comment

Got mine from same place as dieselboy. Luckily I did not place an order. He sent me one free sample of all his products to check out prior to placing an order. I was fooled at first. But thanks to the help of Ronny and ab2, I was able to expose the person responsible for selling them so he will not continue ripping off other people. I thought the price looked too good to be true,,,,,,well guess what? It was!!! I ordered a couple from Naps just to compare now that I know what to look for with the fakes. Let's hope Naps has the real deal.
                            JB please let us know what yousr look like when you get them from Naps. Although it seems like people have many threads about waiting a long time from Naps, if he only has real HG I guess it's worth it.

Comment

Fake or not fake... the importance is - does it have testosterone in it or not?

I wouldn't worry if it has the same compound (and dosage) as the real one.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAKON View Post
                                Fake or not fake... the importance is - does it have testosterone in it or not?

I wouldn't worry if it has the same compound (and dosage) as the real one.
                                Ridiculous statement. If I pay for real testex, I should get real testex, not a counterfeit. What if that counterfeit has prop in it instead of cyp? It is test correct? So you would be happy with testex with prop? lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X