Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys

JA here. Learned of this board from BOS. Good to be here and lots of great info. RonnyT is doing an awesome job.

Welcome to the board. RonnyT is a good man. We have a great bunch of guys here. Weeded out some members that were getting out of control, but they were warned many time about certain things. We don't enjoy banning members, but safety, respect is up most important here. Emjoy.

Comment

I know you.. Welcome bro!

Comment

Juice !!!! Like the name brotha!!! Nice to have ya!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Lots of good info on this site.

Comment

Welcome to JM.

Comment

hey bro, welcome! are you on OLM too?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi all member's of this forum, Me joining newly here at this forum and wanna say HI to all the member's of the forum.... A little intro about me that I like body building and also a vegan, Internet surfing, like to play cricket and football, have some cardio also.....
                el cerrito personal trainer

Comment

abner, hi. i noticed your posting like crazy in threads at 328 am? Are you ok. What gives? What board are you from and what is your interest here, if I may ask at 328 am in the mourning.
                  Originally posted by Abner View Post
                  Hi all member's of this forum, Me joining newly here at this forum and wanna say HI to all the member's of the forum.... A little intro about me that I like body building and also a vegan, Internet surfing, like to play cricket and football, have some cardio also.....

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    hey bro, welcome! are you on OLM too?
                    I "was" a Mod at OLM. Now I'm at AB.

Comment

JA is the gayiest person I know. he wears spandex to the gym with shirt tucked in. welcome my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice A. View Post
                        I "was" a Mod at OLM. Now I'm at AB.
                        awesome man. i thought you were the same JA. good to see ya here. this community is pretty small, as you can see. lots of newbies that need guidance
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
                          JA is the gayiest person I know. he wears spandex to the gym with shirt tucked in. welcome my man.
                          myo, my man! how have you been?

Comment

Welcome over JA.

Comment

JA! You're no longer a mod at OLM? Shit, I guess I don't keep up that well. Good to see you bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X