Winstrol and Tren PCT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol and Tren PCT??

I wanna do an 8 wk winny/tren stack...never done PCT before when I ran 12 wk deca/anavar and 10 wk deca/test I just stopped cold.
    I don't know much about what i should use for PCT...naps has a PCT stack for $150, not sure if I really need all that. Any help is greatly apprecisted. Also a suggested dosing for the tren/winny??

simplest pct is Nolva (Tamoxifen citrate) 20mg / day for 4-5 weeks

is that just tren/winny... no test? I would suggest test prop in there assuming you want to stick with 8 weeks and this is a cutting cycle.

Comment

winny/tren pct

yeah 8 wk cutting cycle for sure. No HCG? Why the Test P? Not trying to be a dick just curious. Would running the test change PCT? thanks bro

Comment

No, it wouldnt change pct. But test will help you to feel good and maintain a healthy sex drive and increase strength. Every cycle should start with a test base. Prop because the short cycle could use a faster acting test and prop usually comes with much less bloat and estrogen related sides then other test

Comment

ok cool thanks so how much test prop shuld I use? I plan on using
          wk 1-4 150 mg tren
          wk 4-8 225 mg tren

wk 1-7 150 mg winny
          wk 8 100 mg winny

I got this stack from llewellyn's Anabolics 2005 book. again, never done tren but i've heard enough about it and i wanna try it

Comment

100mg/eod is pretty common (350mg per week)

Comment

awesome. thanks a lot. just one last question...what about needle size? I've heard that winny should be shot with insulin syringes? daily? and tren enth once a week? am I gonna have to get like 3 different size pokers?

Comment

I am not that familiar with winny. I have a couple friends that have used it but always oral winny. So im not sure of dosing schedule or carrier oil or is it water based. Needle length and gauge should be determined by what kind of oil they use and what body part you are sticking.

Most of gp stuff is very thin so 25g pin should do the trick. 1.5" for glute and 1" for delt or quad

Comment

Working...
                X