Advanced stealth Thaliland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced stealth Thaliland

I still got some 20cc sachets of Advanced stealth EQ and Deca.

Advanced stealth Thailand got busted about Aug 2010

Just wondering whether anyone has had the Advanced Stealth Sachets analysed for dosage correctness or contaminants.

I was going to put through a 0.45micron wheel filter in anycase

yep

We analysed the Welsh. I had a conversation with the lab that the more soft plastic sachets would probably migrate more plastificers (softeners) into the compound, that is also dependable from the amount of preservatives, solvents and co-solvents. Thsi one is remarkable good.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cheers Ronny,

Did you get that from Advanced Stealth Thailand?

I thought they only did sachets in 20cc?

Comment

This one is from here we orders several and checked for indentification/doses. This one was done for all present compounds and toxifications to find out about the migration of phtalate.

Comment

I had read in the seizure report that they found many fake juice... I still have some cyp and liqui dbol left and was thinking about just tossing it considering they named the stuff fake.. Unless they did so to detur people from using.. If so its working for m lolol

Comment

They call everything fake but unless they analysed the gear I don't believe them on their blue eyes

Comment

Well quick questiion sorry to nab ur opost =) I have left over liquid dbol..and it tastes like strait rubbing alcohol ..does that sound correct

Comment

experiments

Its hard to dissolve some powders. It depends on the manufacturers and mostly upon the purity ( if cut), some UG labs can't dissolve and use harsher solvents like PEG400, Ethanol or Isopropyl. To pass oversaturisation they use a lot of solvent. If you tolerate the injection you should be fine.
                My personal opinion is to use as little possible solvent for health reasons.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X