IP busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP busted

dont think i've seen this posted up here yet....

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/in...#ixzz1Cw6frKsw

International Pharmaceuticals Europe Busted in Austria and Germany

February 1, 2011 by Millard Baker

Operation Sledge Hammer dismantled one of the largest anabolic steroid networks in European history. The Austrian Federal Criminal Office (BK) have reported the seizure of 2,000 kilogram of anabolic steroids and performance-enhancing drugs and over 6 million units that resulted in over 25 arrests in Germany and Austria. Operation Sledge-Hammer led the arrest of the principals behind International Pharmaceuticals Europe (IP-Europe) as well as a major internet distributor of various underground labs (UGLs) (??Operation ?Sledge-Hammer? und ?International Pharmaceuticals??, February 1).

Austrian citizen ?Karl G.? was arrested for allegedly distributing anabolic steroids through the following internet ecommerce websites: anabolika.com, sledge-hammer.com, sledge-hammer.us and pharm-tec.com. ?Karl G.? allegedly sold steroids carrying the following UGL labels: IP-Europe, Alpha-Pharma, Dutchlab and Cebu-Pharma.

The Austrian led investigation resulted in the take down of the popular underground lab International Pharmaceuticals Europe (IP-Europe). Austrian nationals ?Thomas St.? and ?Paul R.? and German national ?Lothar H? were arrested in connection with IP-Europe.

IP-Europe has been in operation for almost 20 years. German investigators unsuccessfully tried to shutdown the operation seven years ago. The latest investigation originated with several steroid raids at various Austrian gyms in November 2009. Police utilized these informants to infiltrate the organization and assist with an undercover investigation that led to the arrest of the alleged operators of IP-Europe.

?Paul R.? and ?Lothar H? are purportedly the authors of the popular German-language steroid handbook entitled ?Anabole Steroide ? Das Schwarze Buch? (?Anabolic Steroids ? The Black Book?).

The Operation ?Sledge-Hammer? and ?International Pharmaceuticals? police raids and seizures involved storage and distribution facilities. The companies and/or laboratories that actually manufacture the steroid products for these UGLs are thought to be in Eastern Europe, China, and/or India. They presumably remain in operation.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Man, it's always a matter of time. They have supplied for years, when is enough money enough. You have to ask yourself this.

Comment

now i'm not exactly sure what is meant by this but at another board, i read a post claiming that
      IP remains in full effect
      . we'll see, as more info unfolds.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        Man, it's always a matter of time. They have supplied for years, when is enough money enough. You have to ask yourself this.
        Ya know you said it SAFELIFE when is enough enough?? It's like the first million was so easy it will allways be easy so they lose sight, get greedy and bang its over

Comment

A lot is happening in Germany at the moment, first Axio now IP and AP, but its a huge market and new guys will take over.

Comment

Wiki leaks

Okay, I'll let you guys in on a little secret. The police didn't find out in 2009. The fucks are searching and intimidating people for years. Underneath a DEA document from 2006. It involves a search and shows they listened phonecalls. It mentiones Edwin Richard Crawley as the leader of a steroid ring (British Dragon) and shows the people involved in Austria. Is it a coincidence that the same Mr Crawly now will be extradited to the fucking USA? Its a matter of time before he will be extradited to Seattle WA. The DEA killed Mark and will never stop to destroy the rest. All secretly and full of lies.
            Attached Files
            RonnyT
            Last edited by RonnyT; 02-06-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

whata colossal waste of time. You know, the damn police can't seem to stop the crack dealers in my neighborhood but they sure as hell are all over a bunch a grown ass men lifting wieghts. glad to see the priorities are in order.

Comment

Well I think the percetage is not as bad. We are so small that when onen gets popped it seems like their picking on us. It's greed and stupidy that gets us caught. I mean come on now. Sources advertise like it's legal candy. Large Mouthbass love sunfish, but if all the sunfish that day are in hiding, then that nightcrawler will be just as good. Sorry fishermen of fish and men. See what I mean. We put ourselves out there. You don't see tons of cocaine and weed for sale on website and then (80% off on blunts all this week or come in today all your can snort coke for 300.00, no take home). so if you look at the sources still advertisng and the bust it's nothing. Protect you bro cause no one else will. I wish sources would care more, but most are not from the usa and don't care..

Comment

Ronny T that woman running keeps hiting me in my eyeball with her tits. can you please tell her to stop.. LOL LOL=RonnyT;9691]Okay, I'll let you guys in on a little secret. The police didn't find out in 2009. The fucks are searching and intimidating people for years. Underneath a DEA document from 2006. It involves a search and shows they listened phonecalls. It mentiones Edwin Richard Crawley as the leader of a steroid ring (British Dragon) and shows the people involved in Austria. Is it a coincidence that the same Mr Crawly now will be extradited to the fucking USA? Its a matter of time before he will be extradited to Seattle WA. The DEA killed Mark and will never stop to destroy the rest. All secretly and full of lies.[/QUOTE]

Comment

When you reach the level these guys reach you become a target. Who the hell ever heard of Pablo Escobar until the DEA tried to get him and couldn't. They eventually had the best of the best tracking him for over a year before they finally killed his ass. It's the same in this business, they are located in other countries so the DEA has to be extra careful when trying to entrap these guys cause they dealing with foreign governments and politics get involved. If that home political wheel is being greased at the highest levels its almost impossible to get the top dogs unless they travel...then its game on

Comment

I like that avatar and used it for years, i get lots of comments I had a peek on the new website,we slowly will fill it and keep space to post animated GIF's to make the site site more vivid.
                      Nice link: http://www.animated-gifs.eu/xxx-girls-nude/001.htm

Of course these guys aren't carefull enough, but whats wrong with steroids? Most of us have a job don't bother or rob other people. Hunt the pheadophiles -crackdealers -junks that put a knife on someones throat to rob them etc etc..

I'm from the time that roids where readily available in pharmacies in Greece - Portugal - Spain etc etc. Even in the USA it was no prob. Then every country that wanted to organise the Olympic games had to addapt their laws to the USA. The DEA are everywhere remember Thailand -Mexico - Australia (god I miss RWR) ..Spain.
                      RonnyT
                      Last edited by RonnyT; 02-07-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

from AR's blog...

Over 30 steroid dealers and several tons of performance enhancing drugs were seized earlier this week in Operation Sledgehammer, capping off 14 months of undercover work which began in 2009.

I guess the interesting thing about this bust was that we found out that two of the partners in IP (Europe) were noted authors of a German language steroid book. It’s a bad enough move to use steroids illegally when you’re a widely known expert on them, and an even worse move to sell them – which is exactly what these guys were doing.

I’m not sure if the physical labs (where raw hormone is converted to an end product) were found, or if they are suspected to be overseas in China, India, and Packistan. Unfortunately, because of the clumsy Google translation from German to English, I’m really not sure if this means the powder was produced abroad and converted in-country to a finished product, or if the entire thing was produced abroad. I suspect the former, although the newspaper articles imply the latter.

Certainly, at least some of their steroids were produced abroad and smuggled into Austria in their final form, as a large quantity of Dutch Lab products were confiscated.

Since these guys were pretty big Growth Hormone dealers, and China is putting on their latest dog and pony show about cracking down on GH (and steroid) dealers, I think prices might start going up on growth hormone across the board.

I’ve still got a bunch of unanswered questions about this bust, and whether or not there was any connection with December’s Axio Labs busts, which were spearheaded by police in the neighboring company….but until I find out something of use, I can’t imagine saying much more about Operation Sledgehammer.

Comment

Working...
                        X