Over dose product!!!!@ ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over dose product!!!!@ ouch

Got flu like sytoms and chill, bones, hurt and fever for one day. Then to make matter worse, my right cheek was black and blue for a week. One of the chems did lab on my blood and the product, stated it was legit but maybe 400 600mg sitting in the injection site and did not disapate yet. Told me if i wanted to use it get lab oil and mix it in a bigger vial. damm one cc =600mg of test.. ouch...

Looks like you need to cut it in half..... 1/2 cc.... Thats some strong shit!!!

Comment

what brand bro?

Comment

Forgive me guys, but out of respect for NA_ _. Cant release that info. It was my source. Not N_ _ _.

Comment

thats pretty nuts. a friend of mine gave me a bottle of test dosed at 450mg. i expected the same thing. luckily, it worked out much better than yours! hope you have something on hand to cut it.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ha ha. Of course i do. The chem already did it . He measure it out, (don't know how) did it in the lab and put it in a 50ml bottle. told me now i should be getting 250mg per cc.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              ha ha. Of course i do. The chem already did it . He measure it out, (don't know how) did it in the lab and put it in a 50ml bottle. told me now i should be getting 250mg per cc.
              couldn't ask for more! nice when you have a smaller bottle of test turn into a great big bottle of test lol
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                couldn't ask for more! nice when you have a smaller bottle of test turn into a great big bottle of test lol
                Yea, wish that would happen all the time!
                haha.

Comment

Working...
                X