Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to stay healthy?

1. Wake Up Early

"The early morning has gold in its mouth," said Benjamin Franklin.

You would have read this advice a zillion times, but trust me it works, it really does.

One very significant benefit of waking up early is the reduced stress levels. When you rise early, it eliminates the need to rush in the morning. You can then start your day on an optimistic note and such positivity often stays with you throughout the day.

Also When you are in harmony with nature's cycle, nature will bless you with good health.

2. Move your Body

Keep yourself physically active. You can play a sport, go running, do some weight lifting, practice asanas , dance or whatever you like.

Sitting for prolonged hours has tremendous ill-effects for health. Try with small things like taking upstairs instead of the elevator, walk instead of taking a car and slowly increase your fitness goals and work on them.

3. Eat clean and healthy

Keeping yourself physically active doesn't give you a license to eat whatever comes on your plate.

Be observant of what you are eating, our bodies are one of the most complex and amazing machines. Don't mess with it.

Eat a balanced diet and try to stay away from junk. Include a lot of veggies in your diet. And eat good amount of raw salad along with your meals.

4. Calm down your inner turbulence

Most of our worries and inhibitions originate within our minds.

Try to reduce stress in your life. Its easier said than done, but mindfulness and meditation come to rescue. Start practicing meditation for 5 minutes a day.

Moreover, start living in the present and stop worrying about unnecessary things.

5-5-5 rule works like a charm, whenever worried about something, think if this will matter in the next 5 minutes, 5 months or 5 years.

5. Drink loads of water

Keep a water bottle with you all the time during travel, during office hours and at home.

Make sure you finish 2-3 liters of water each day. Water flushes toxins out of your body.

6. Sleep well

Our body's healing process happens during sleep, so if we don't take proper sleep, we are messing up with the process.

Try to sleep 6-8 hours depending on your body. Moreover, keep the virtual world away from you before going to bed.

Good Luck!
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 10-23-2019, 07:18 AM.

One of the biggest benefits of waking up early is the ability to go to sleep early. If you wake up at 5 a.m. and you're productive throughout the day, you'll be more tired by the end of the night, making it easier to sleep. This creates a better sleep cycle. And sleep is important for your health.

Comment

Lemons are exceptionally high in vitamin C. That makes lemons excellent immune system booster, plus they are easy to prepare!

Here are the steps:

You?ll need 1 cup of warm water and half a lemon.
      Squeeze the juice from half a lemon into some water and enjoy!
      It?s better to prepare the lemon drink just before use.

Comment

There are two big pitfalls many tend to fall in:
        -Underestimate breakfast. If you have ea good repartition of your physical activities during the day, you should eat a big breakfast, an average lunch, and a small dinner. No eating between them is ideal, but if you have to, fruits.
        -Trust 99% of pre-made food. As a rule, they're packed full of sugar/corn syrup (yes, even things that don't taste sweet) and salt. Buy meat, vegetables, fruits, grains, and cook with that.

Comment

Reguarly consuming natural food items is providing good health benefits to the body. Better to avoid intaking of junk food in the daily life also good for the body health. Doing simple workouts and relaxing our mind in outdoor games is surely makes the body healthy.

Comment

This post is actually very insightful. I want to remain healthy but I just couldn't. As I am a personal statement writer, I tend to sit around the whole day in front of the computer. So I have very less physical activity. Moreover, I tend to eat more junk food and drink less water. You have motivated me. Now I will really try to keep a water bottle with me and eat a balanced diet. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X