Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I build muscles without the use of any supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I build muscles without the use of any supplements?

I'm at a point now where I don't use any supplements.

When I was first starting out, of course, I thought it was ALL about the supplements. I was taking protein powder, arginine, glutamine, full stack of vitamins, pre-workout, amino acids and natural test boosters (basically just healthy root vitamins that increase your natural testosterone). It was great. I had a pump literally all hours of the day.

But your body gets used to that stuff FAST. And it also isn't that great to stack it all together for long periods of time.

I'm at a point now where I don't use any supplements. It's all food. I don't even use pre-workout. I just drink coffee.

You don't need supplements to build muscle. Supplements are intended to...SUPPLEMENT...your healthy diet. Protein powders shouldn't replace chicken breasts. Pre-workout shouldn't replace rest and deep sleep. The natural stuff works even better, it just takes more discipline to implement into your life

Many youths are wants to build muscles in their body, so they are taking several supplements in their daily life. But doing simple workouts and some heavy workouts in the body will surely helps to make good muscles shapes in the body.

Comment

EAT!!! and when you are done eating, EAT AGAIN. I think it's a matter of circumstance. For example, an individual burning 1000's of calories a day cannot possibly build muscle from food alone. Let alone, maintain muscle built. My question is, are you using Hormones or Steroids? Wouldn't you consider them a supplement?
      LeRoy
      Last edited by LeRoy; 06-25-2022, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X