No announcement yet.

Intermediate bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck mate. I'm sure you will get your 10lbs no probs. Let us know your feedback on the GP gear. Especially the sust. I'm using organon sust and GP deca. I also have GP masteron. If it works out well for me I'll probably make the switch and go all GP next time.
    JuicedUK
    Last edited by JuicedUK; 02-17-2011, 07:10 PM. Reason: Bad spelling

Comment

Sorry mate your on test not sust. My mistake. Still let us know tho.

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore3 View Post
        cant wait..if i can put on another 10pds an get my abs more defined id be completely happy
        6% body fat and your abs are not enough defined??? at 6% yor abs are totally shredded and "veined"...can you share a photo of you?

Comment

my buddy is a trainer an got my bodyfat...dunno how accurate it is tho lol

Comment

today is the end of wk 3 and i have gained 12 pds im must say im happy so far!!

Comment

If you find the time list a typical chest workout for us. like what do you train when you train chest?? Do you do arms?? list a typical workout so we can get a feel for your training methods

Comment

mon-CHEST bench incline decline incline/decline cable flies all 10,8,6 BICEPS dumbell barbell cables an machine. 10,8,6
                tues- SHOULDERS military dumbells shoulder complex cables Traps...dumbell shrugs 3x10
                wed-BACK latpulls cable row lawmower pulls an two other back machines TRI'S reverse cable straight bar cable ..weighted dips..skull crushers 3x10
                thur-LEGS lunges legpress calfraises leg ext. leg curls 3x10
                fri. BICEPS and TRICEPS
                (ABS ever other day)

ive got a trip planned an i wanna look GREAT for it..i only have 3 weeks till than any advice id appreciate

Comment

Try this chest workout for a couple of weeks and let me know if you like it. Flat bench dumbell presses 3 sets 8 to 10 reps resting 2 to 3 minutes between sets. Try to increase your weight for each set. then incline bench press 3 sets 8 to 10 reps (if you can use a smith machine for this than do it) once again increase your weights for each set resting only 2 to 3 minutes between sets then finish with cable flyes 3 sets 15 reps. When switching between exercises give yourself a good 5 minute break to get your strength back before starting the next exercise. Try this out for a good 2 weeks and let me know

Comment

And don't forget.. For that dense look add some heavy ass weight!!!! I go all the way to a set of 4 with all the muscles!!!! Thought I'll throw that in the mix!!!

Comment

Ok thanks limo an mbig ill try those out an let ya know...I'm really wantin to put on ten more pounds an cut the stomach up a lot like I said I only have 3 more weeks till my trip...an I do have 4wks left on cycle

Comment

Your abs are looking fairly cut from your pic. Are yoou looking for more defined abs. This isnt a critism but as well as cutting you might wanna hit some heavy ab resistence training. They look a bit flat, and may need a bit moe shape as well as cutting. Again not a criticism just an observation from that particular pic.
                        Whats our current ab workout?

Comment

Nice tats by the way.

Comment

Are you doing cardio? I noticed you have the same issue i had with good cut abs except that little stubborn bit below the belly botton. I used one of those neoprene wrap around belts that help you sweat and my abs shredded quite well with that whilst also using clen and var.

Comment

yea id really like my abs to be REAL CUT...i do resistance med. ball...weighted leg lifts...an reg. crunches..lol my cardio is about 30 min aweek cuz im afraid of losing weight..so i take real short breaks in between sets

Comment

hey guys on my 5th week an ive actually went down 5 pds...still training good ...ive actually gotten my diet better an my abs are lookin the best they have looked, so im stoked there. just wanna gain that weight. i know the deca an test is jus now kickin in but i feel like i should be bigger especially with 40mg of dbol a day. any advice id appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                                X